Bridgestone e12 Contact Golf Balls

The reviews continue to be positive for this ball. I had played the Soft for a few rounds last season and I'm willing to give this new ball a go this season.
From what @rehbirdie tells me they are selling like crazy, and the company had to up production to keep up with demand. Not a bad problem to have.

Has anyone played with the Taylormade soft response enough to give an accurate comparison with this ball, especially spin? The e12 contact has got my attention but I'm not sure if there is enough performance gained to pay $5 more.

I’m going to pickup a selection of different ball options Monday in OKC. With all the time I’m spending in sim I might as well find the best ball.

Been having a great time using the e12 Bridgestone every weekend on the simulator. The feel, reaction, sound, and the data shown on the simulator is just eye popping each round. These are going to be really nice sellers on the course this year.

Man, as much as I love the Triple Track I think I'm going to have to at least take a look at these. Anything that can help straighten ball flight for me has to be a consideration.

We will be giving away 12 dozen of these on Instagram tomorrow.

Then next week we will be giving away some more exclusively for Albatross Club members here

Release day is today. To celebrate that, this is fun.

Picked up a dozen yesterday. One round in the sim. Distance seems to be about same as my other ball choices. Spin down a little from pro v1. Feel is butter soft. Biggest difference is sound off club. Not only muted but almost silent off the irons.

Picked up a dozen yesterday. One round in the sim. Distance seems to be about same as my other ball choices. Spin down a little from pro v1. Feel is butter soft. Biggest difference is sound off club. Not only muted but almost silent off the irons.
I do remember liking the test balls feel off the irons.
Going to go grab some for @PackersGirl tomorrow because she loved them.

What color did you grab?

I was in the local DSG today. They only had the white.

I enjoyed my sample sleeve so much I’m putting some of my HS kids into them....sadly....they’re back ordered right now for logo-ing but we will get there!

The E12 is a really nice ball. I am still not a fan of matte color balls, but with the price point maybe it shouldn’t matter that much to me.

Spin is clearly lower then other balls I have played which I like off the tee. I do wish there was a bit more spin on the wedges.

I do remember liking the test balls feel off the irons.
Going to go grab some for @PackersGirl tomorrow because she loved them.

What color did you grab?
W
The E12 is a really nice ball. I am still not a fan of matte color balls, but with the price point maybe it shouldn’t matter that much to me.

Spin is clearly lower then other balls I have played which I like off the tee. I do wish there was a bit more spin on the wedges.
i was seeing mid to upper 9ks yesterday in sim.

I want to mention how good the durability is on these E12 Contact balls.

I have been testing these on a simulator and have well over 500 swings on the same test balls I was given. I spent a good deal of time testing different wedges on the E12 ball and with over 100 swings and hits the ball has virtually no marks at all. The simulator isn't going to show what a tree, rock, or golf path does to the ball, but I am very hard on balls.

I took a picture of the test ball I have been using for the last few weeks and from the picture of both sides of the ball, you can see how good the durability holds up. I really think this ball would hold up for multiple rounds and would probably be lost before wearing out for sure.

IMG_2967.jpgIMG_2969.jpg

I was in the blind ball test and was impressed with this ball. I just had Amazon deliver 2 dozen in yellow and I'll be trying them out this weekend (hopefully not ALL 12).

20210304_114048.jpg

Just finished playing a round with the red e12 Contacts. Loving the red...as you can see, it's very visible, even stuck in the bunker 🤣

Back