Bridgestone e12 Contact Golf Balls

I was in the blind ball test and was impressed with this ball. I just had Amazon deliver 2 dozen in yellow and I'll be trying them out this weekend (hopefully not ALL 12).

Seeing a lot of golfers jump on golf balls and this line specifically through Amazon.

I played 18 with this today. Normal ball is tp5. Found it to fly excellent with the driver and woods. Nice ball to putt. Did not like the feel with irons. Had a poor iron striking day. Distance with irons was similar and while green was soft, no roll out at all with the scoring clubs. It seemed to roll out like the tp5 with the short game, if anything I think it rolled out more.

I'm going to give it more time but I'd say if I could use it off the tee and then switch balls I'd do that in a heartbeat but not in love with it once I'm inside 150. Just felt lousy and I think that affected my swing, as I hit more thin balls than I ever would in a normal round.

Quick little survey for those on Instagram. If you are, answer there please.

Quick little survey for those on Instagram. If you are, answer there please.

if I am not playing Bridgestone and its not an RX or RXS, then it will be C!!!!!

Not on Instagram, but I am going to try a dozen this season. Not sure if they will be Red or Yelllow.

Hope to get to put these in play next week on the course. Play it along side tp5 for a comparison.

Cannot wait to get these in hand for my kiddos.

I picked Yellow in the survey, I see them so much better.

I've had samples for about 2 weeks. 2 sessions in the simulator vs a Srixon Z Star XV (normal gamer likely moving back to standard Z star) Launch is higher with wedges and irons, about the same with hybrids and almost no difference with the driver. The spin was less and resulted in about 2-3 yards longer per club. Today on the course I had a few open boxes behind me so I put both in play. Off the tee the feel was similar to me. Iron shots had better results with the XV though I can't say it wasn't just a better swing. I can not speak for wedge shots today because I didn't hit many with solid contact. My round was saved by really solid lag putting and soft greens that stopped some bladed shots. I am likely to give this ball a shot as a back up ball if I can't get exactly what I'm looking for.

I’m not on Insta, but I’ll be trying a dozen of D (the green) at some point.

I’m not on Insta, but I’ll be trying a dozen of D (the green) at some point.
Looking forward to your thoughts. I dig the green myself

Looking forward to your thoughts. I dig the green myself
It’s the closest thing to the “optic yellow” I usually play. A friend has been playing Vice balls in a similar green and they really stand out visually.

One of my regular partners has been playing red balls. They track really good in the air, but we lose sight of them when they get to the ground. I mean, no trouble finding them once you get there, it’s just hard to see what the rollout does after you hit it.

It’s the closest thing to the “optic yellow” I usually play. A friend has been playing Vice balls in a similar green and they really stand out visually.

One of my regular partners has been playing red balls. They track really good in the air, but we lose sight of them when they get to the ground. I mean, no trouble finding them once you get there, it’s just hard to see what the rollout does after you hit it.

The red are also easy to locate if they roll into the water.

I mean...that's what I've heard
😂

Going to put them
In play this week. Not sure with forecasted winds I’ll be able to tell much.

I picked up a dozen matte green today, they'll be going into play tomorrow. I'll be comparing them against my current ball, which is the Callaway Supersoft.

I picked up a dozen matte green today, they'll be going into play tomorrow. I'll be comparing them against my current ball, which is the Callaway Supersoft.
Looking forward to your thoughts

If the delivery tomorrow from Georgia is what I think it is, I'll be putting these in play Saturday and Sunday against the BRX.

I tried them out on Saturday, coming from Supersofts too. Curious to hear your thoughts.

Criminally under the radar release right now. The more I play them, the more surprised I am about what I’m seeing from a feel and control perspective. While I personally still benefit from the spin of the XS into greens, the higher flight on these has meant I can still be pretty aggressive because they’ll land soft.

Wife is like WTF? She opened box and sent me the pics. Lol

2E2F778D-6103-4D8F-987A-2B9807C407D4.jpegF7F0A204-0CAE-414D-952F-E8815DDF592F.jpeg23313F8E-7C4E-4E87-B509-F5411B202F6C.jpeg230BBF62-471B-4147-9BA7-E66FDDFCB0AC.jpeg8B3F7BC8-6EDC-4159-96AC-3BBEC79EF2C2.jpeg

I think my I’ll toss a box in my bag Saturday and take a video at the course to send to the VFIT app and see what the Bridgestone boys say which ball I should play this year.

Back