Orlando In Early May - Course Recommendations & Other Suggestions...

I just got back from Orlando, stayed at the Omni at Champion's Gate but didn't get to play any golf dangit. We ate at a great Spanish restaurant in Celebration called Columbia, and ate at a great Cuban restaurant right near Disney called Havana something or other. I would recommend both, if you like that kind of food.

I just got back from Orlando, stayed at the Omni at Champion's Gate but didn't get to play any golf dangit. We ate at a great Spanish restaurant in Celebration called Columbia, and ate at a great Cuban restaurant right near Disney called Havana something or other. I would recommend both, if you like that kind of food.

I know you didn't compare Columbia to Havana!? Not even in the same
Class!
Can't believe you were a driver from club house and didn't play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For what it's worth I love playing a little east of Falcons Fire on the other end of Kissimee at Remmington, and this year I played Kissimee Bay both owned by the same people. Look around at Edwin Watts or any tourist store for the coupon maps and you can hit them for 10 bucks off all the you can play and practice and it included lunch, sodas and a dog at the turn of your first round.

And not golf related the Harry Potter castle ride at Universal is unreal. I have never seen the movies, read the books or anything but last July I took the girlfrind and her kids there and you feel like you are flying for real with all the turns and movie movement in front of you. If you don't get motion sic this ride will amaze you.

I'll be in Orlando the first of May for an entire week. I'll be staying at the Reunion Resort so I'll certainly be checking out those courses. While I'm there I want to play a few others and I'd love to hear some recommendations. I'll be looking for around $75-100 range.

I'm also curious what kind of course conditions I can expect during that time. When do the courses in that area do their green aerification, will this be an issue during early May?

I'm open for any other Orlando suggestions as well. I know we'll be checking out Disney a couple of days. What else should I look into? Any restaurants that I need to check out?

I'll be in Orlando next week. What courses did you end up playing and how were they ?

I'll be in Orlando next week. What courses did you end up playing and how were they ?

Go to the Book a teetime on THP. I played Windermere last week. Great rates, and the condition of the course was superb.

Windermere is always a treat, metro west, falcons fire, orange county national, eagle creek.....where are you staying? booking through THP will give you great rates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back