Peloton Riders Unite

finally getting back into a rhythm after a longer than anticipated baby break.

I was back on the bike today for the first time in a couple of months. I was off the bike because I was walking 18 holes 4 times a week carrying my golf bag, water skiing 2-3 times a week and walking our new rescue dog a lot. It was good to get a ride in and didn't feel like I lost much not being on the bike.

I’m back at it a bit too and it’s feeling good. Plan to really go hard this offseason and get the lower body and core result strong for next year.

My hand in a cast until Thursday snd I’ve had no motivation...going to get back in the saddle this weekend when this cast comes off!

anyone join the crew this xmas?

I've been terrible this past months, need to get back to it.

I’m a pelotoner.... is there a #Tag for THP on there yet? If not...

Just made a Peloton tag: #TheHackersParadise

Last edited:
Planning to buy one once we are in our new house in May. My wife is really looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Planning to buy one once we are in our new house in May. My wife is really looking forward to it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Buy it now and you might have it by May :ROFLMAO:

Anyone wants to add me to earn those badges, look for RumpulStiltspin and I’ll follow back.

Anyone wants to add me to earn those badges, look for RumpulStiltspin and I’ll follow back.
Make sure you add TheHackersParadise as one of your tags.

Anyone have a promo code for the bike?

What did that code provide? I tried it now and it said it wasn't valid.
It was like 100 dollars off or something. Nothing earth shattering. I am still waiting for mine to finally arrive.

What did that code provide? I tried it now and it said it wasn't valid.

F9RSCD

When you buy your bike and use the code - you get $100 towards accessories. The referrer also gets $$ towards the Peloton Boutique - so for me... it goes for my better half's workout gear!

F9RSCD

When you buy your bike and use the code - you get $100 towards accessories. The referrer also gets $$ towards the Peloton Boutique - so for me... it goes for my better half's workout gear!
ah gotcha. I didn't have any accessories in the cart.

I haven't been on the bike in weeks. Since we got a dog I get up early, do my Golfforever workout, take the dog out for a 40 minute walk then I have to start working. I need to find a way to get back on the bike.

I haven't been on for a while either...

@Chef23 tell me more about the Golfforever workouts... Been trying to find something that I can incorporate into my rides that'll help on the course.

Back