Looking For Testers: MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy

Oh man this is a great opportunity and wish I could jump in, I just see very minimal golf on the immediate horizon. Looking forward to reviews though!

Wow! I don't walk enough to test this adequately, but I've been intrigued by the electric push carts. Always seems so cool when I see someone with one. Good luck all!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia?
Absolutely! I walk all my rounds at home. I even walk to the golf course most of the time.

2. What makes you want to switch to Electric?
It would be very cool to have two hands free to enter scores, check distances on the next hole, or prep for the next shot without needing to have at least one arm busy pushing a cart around the course. I'd also be able to take more action photos for increased posting to the THP Live Round thread!

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)?
It's between the compact folding, automatic downhill control and the ability to control remotely. I would appreciate that I could fold it up small and not take up much room in a vehicle, The automatic downhill control especially after the tee shot on hole #3, and the ability to control remotely would be handy in case I needed to move my cart out of someone's path.

4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member
Can confirm!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes! Rotate a pair of ClicGear 3.5+
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? Always prefer to walk and actually play/score better walking vs. riding. Not getting any younger and a lot of guys in my regular group at the club have gone Electric. I would like to do so, too.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? Small folding feature is appealing for portable use. Remote controlled with numerous convenience features. Really like the tight turn capability and the anti-tip rear wheel.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member -- YES!
Thanks, THP!

1. I sure am!
2. Because I can be lazy and who wants to push a cart uphill if you dont have to. Plus Id play a couple more courses around me more often.
3. The remote control, the fold-ability factor, AND not having to pull the battery out is huge.
4. yes

This is a really cool item to test and review. Good luck to all entries. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Man this would be a heck of a test to do!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I walk most of my rounds through the year and I think this would allow me to play more courses that have elevation changes without being exhausted at the end.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? The feature that stands out the most to me is the USB charge port. I track my rounds via The Grint while also playing music and a lot of times I have to turn music off to conserve battery of my phone to continue tracking the round. This would be a great feature to allow me to use both the entire round.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes, I am a 2021 AC Member.

Most definitely representing the #PushCartMafia

I have a long history of a bad back. I like walking but even pushing a cart seems to give me some fatigue. As I get older I would love to stay as fresh as possible.

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)?
I would say the compact folding size would make it easy to get to and from the course.

Yes I am!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes indeed - I use a CaddyLite 11.5 V3
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? My push cart is prone to tipping over and is not super stable. An quality electric cart needs to be stable because you aren't manually controlling it - no one would buy one if they tipped over all the time. Plus I think they are just simply cool.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? Super‑lightweight, waterproof Lithium battery - an electric cart that can go out in the rain? Sign me up.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member Confirmed:)

Darn right I am! I rarely ever use a riding cart unless the course recommends it or riding carts are the only option

Not necessarily wanting to switch to electric but it does intrigue me. I've seen some of the older gentleman on my home course walk around with these before and have had two thoughts. One being how cool is that that I can walk around and have a cart follow me. Second being, I have thought it was a bit of a gimmick. If you're walking, how hard could it be to just push the cart? (not taking in to account, personal injury or anything)? I'd love to eat my words on that and see what electric is all about!

Features that stand out are being able to keep devices charging through the round (though I don't see anywhere to store anything so I'm not sure how beneficial that would be). The other is the auto open to standing position feature. Locking and folding my current push cart isn't hard but the convenience of auto open would be a cool feature. Last one would be the nine (NINE) speed settings. Sounds like this thing wants to go fast!

Absolutely!

*One thing I want to do is put a disclaimer for myself. Currently, my availability for golfing isn't more than once or twice a week (if I'm lucky) because I'm coaching soccer until June 20th and it takes up three weekdays as well as most weekends. So I wouldn't really be able to fully dive in until then. I would still use it as frequently as possible of course but I just wanted that known. If that keeps me out of the running, I totally understand and will gladly take my name out of the hat!

Good luck everyone and thanks for the chance THP!

Last edited:
This is a heck of a test and review right here. I can’t wait to see who gets in on this and their thoughts. I don’t walk enough to be a good reviewer so I am not signing up but man those look nice!

This is very cool. I look forward to following along with the updates. wish my knees would allow this. Good luck all

I am. Don't push all my rounds, but I do want to get more walking rounds in.

Feel like I'd be inclined to walk more often. I purchased a push cart over the winter wanting to walk more while playing and as summer is fast approaching it gets a tad warm and muggy down here in Houston and would definitely help conserving energy and lower back in those rounds.

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy?
USB port and on board charging, great to have for phone and speaker use on the course.

I am a proud 2021 AC Member

or prep for the next shot without needing to have at least one arm busy pushing a cart around the course
good reason! Can't say how frustrated I get with my cart sometimes trying to do multiple things at once while still pushing the cart :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I was allowed in with my 2-wheel push/pull cart (BagBoy M350 style, but older...and with a drink holder!). I walk while pushing/pulling because it's easier on my shoulder than carrying and cheaper than riding in a cart.

First off, I'd like to go electric because I don't believe they work so well, but seeing is believing. I really like tech and this is the most tech one can get in a cart. Plus, the right wheel on my cart is wobbly and looks like it's about to fall off so trying this one would great. One more thing...I already have a hill in mind I want to test this on.

USB charging port! I use either the Grint or myRoundPro while playing and can end up draining my phone battery because I leave it running the entire time.

4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member.
Yes, I am an Albatross Club Member.

One of the best give always the site has done IMO

good reason! Can't say how frustrated I get with my cart sometimes trying to do multiple things at once while still pushing the cart :ROFLMAO:
Right?! I've even resorted to pushing my cart with the handle pressed into my belt buckle so I could have my hands free! #PushcartProblems

Comment below and answer these 3 questions.
1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? I am not currently, what better way to begin my career in #pushcartmafia than to roll up with this caddy looking all fly!
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? It is actually a push cart in general, since all of my surgeries I have been attempting to be active but it doesn't always work well, this would give me an excuse to walk more.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? USB charger, small folding profile, anti tip. Those all seem like great features.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member confirmed, you can see my sexy little pin below my name!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? YES.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? As I am getting older, I like to walk the course. But I live in an area where we have rugged terrain. Some of these hills have become a challenge for me. It will be nice to still walk and not feel exhausted pushing the hand cart up the hill to the next hole!
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? Compatibility.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member . YES.

1. I am trying it out before I fully join.
2. Im a Fat guy
3. I love the USB charging port and also you dont have to pull the battery on the M7 for charging. It also folds down pretty small.
4. Yes

1. I have a cheap Amazon push cart, but it sometimes is more trouble than it's worth.
2. Ease of use. I enjoy walking and electric would make it easier.
3. I love how compact it is. With limited trunk space, that makes transport much easier.
4. Yes.

Very very cool testing! I've never tried an electric cart and this would be an awesome time to take a run at it!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? I am not, because my current hand cart is a disaster and my carry bag is nice, so I tend to carry when I walk. But I've been having some intermittent knee issues that carrying weight over long distances may be inflaming. So I'd love to get back into the cart game!
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I just think the technology is really cool and maybe it saves me a little extra effort pushing a cart or carrying up or down a steep hill. Late in a round, that could make all the difference!
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? Automatic Downhill Control is a really good feature, especially with some of the steeper hills in some of the courses around here. Would hate to see a $1500 cart running away from me!!
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member I certainly am!

Cool contest. Not a great time to be walking in the desert or I would definitely enter this contest! Good luck everyone

Cool contest. Not a great time to be walking in the desert or I would definitely enter this contest! Good luck everyone
I felt the same way when I saw this posted this morning.

🔥🔥🔥

Thanks, this would be awesome!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes and proud, too many neck issues to carry.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? After a 15 year rugby career I have some nagging injuries that bother me enough at the end of a round to effect my swing. Nothing I can't play through but it starts to ache and an electric caddy would help a lot in alleviating the discomfort.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? Besides the obvious remote control system the compact folding system would be great as I have very limited space for storing golf equipment.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member: Yes

Back