Looking For Testers: MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy

This is awesome! I am not a walker currently so I will leave this to someone who will use this daily, but this is really cool.

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? YES Clic Gear 3.5

2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? Getting older and want the ease of just walking and not pushing the cart

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? Folds up very small, don't have to remove the battery to charge it. 9 speed settings :eek:

4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member Always, have been every years since joinging THP.

Thanks for the chance.

Wow, crazy cool opportunity here. Thanks!

1. I am not a part of the #PushCartMafia, but I do hope to walk more this year, so having an electric cart would be nicer than carrying all the time.
2. Not looking to make a switch per say, but having more help carry my clubs, while still getting the benefits of exercise, seems like a win-win.
3. Favorite feature is the 9 speed settings. Seems to have a speed for everyone. The USB port is a close 2nd.
4. Yes, I am a 2021 Albatross Club Member

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia?
yes and no. I have a caddytek 4 wheel, but I also ride a lot.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric?
My home course I VERY hilly and it would make it way easier to walk. Which will help me lose some of this gut!
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)?
The automatic downhill control. For sure.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member
Confirmed

I need to walk more. Right now i get a cart to carry my bag. Being able to walk with my clubs right by me would be fantastic.
a remote that can help guide the cart if needed is huge for me.

i am an albatross member

No. I walk frequently, but I carry. For whatever reason, my back almost always hurts after using a push cart. I must hunch over or something, but I have not had any luck at all with push carts.

Carrying isn't easy on the body either. I love to walk and electric would be the best of all worlds for me.

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)?

All of the control features are pretty impressive, but I think the 50m range stands out. There are plenty of holes at my course where I could send it to the next tee while I'm waiting for people to chip/putt on the previous hole.

Confirmed.

1 #pushcartmafia member for the last 8 years
2 the ability to stroll freely up the fairway while the electric cart does all of the work.
3 the compact seize when folding down is a great feature
4 ac member.

Wow, really cool opportunity here!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? -
Oh yeah, happy Clickgear owner for at least 4 years now.

I really enjoy walking a golf course, and I think it would be even better being able to walk and not have to push a cart. It does making walking better, but those hills with a cart can still wear you out (and my courses has some decent elevation changes)

There are several. I like the USB charger, the batter meter and the 50m range for the remote.

Yes sir

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Nope. I walk and carry most of my rounds but have been eyeing push carts for a while now to make the rounds easier to walk, especially in the heat of the summer.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? Being able to walk freely seems like it would be even more relaxing than using a pushcart or carrying and conserve more energy.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? Everything I am reading seems pretty remarkable, but I am really impressed with the rechargeable remote with a USB charging port, foldable/packable for ease of getting in and out the trunk, the responsiveness of the controls, and since my home course is hilly, the stability control is a must-have feature.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. I am a 2021 Albatross Member.

Last edited:
1000% I walk every round with a push cart and I'll never change.
Id love the freedom of walking the course without pushing or carrying anything. Couple guys have them and say it has really improved the experience for them.
This is a product I'd really enjoy putting to the test and reviewing. Also, I need some more baller factor - my buddies are outshining me and it's unacceptable.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy?
This thing has it all. Charging without removing battery is huge, full manual controls when needed, emergency stop for those hairy situations. Cadillac.

YAS!!! Freakin' awesome review opportunity! I'm in.

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes, as much as I can, and always when I play by myself.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I have an older electric and a house brand push cart. They both work, but with the remote control it makes it SO much better. Plus, I will be walking 27 holes every Friday during the summer.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? How easy it switches from electric to manual. If I run the battery out, I want to not struggle to push it. The USB charging is also a plus.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member YES!!!

What an opportunity. I started walking a lot more this year and live on a course with a lot of terrain change, which makes it difficult at times.

Yes and plan to walk at my home course exclusively this year.

The amount of elevation change at my course. The push cart gets a little fatiguing on the back 9.

Automatic Downhill Control - my course has some elevation drop of 50+ feet on about 3 holes so this would be helpful.
Simple, compact-folding system - my car does not have a lot of room and my Sun Mountain push cart is a tight fit.

4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member.
Absolutely!

Good luck all!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? I have a push cart and am just getting back to walking again after my knee replacements this winter.

2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? My home course has some big hills to climb and I'm almost 64. After my knee replacements an electric cart would allow me to not have to push or drag my clubs and walk correctly. This would help my rehab to walk and golf that I really miss.

3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy ? The downhill speed control and anti-tip rear wheel. I have a lot of hills on my course.

4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member - Yes I am an Albatross Club Member

Thanks for the opportunity !

1. Yes, I have a ClicGear and walk several of the courses here, some are just not 'walkable' IMO; because of distances between greens and tees.
2. Having an electric cart will make some of the hilly course walkable; I prefer to walk for the exercise.
3. Compact folding system, lithium battery, weight; the electric carts my friends use are heavy.
4. I am most definitely an Albatross Club Member.

#1 No but I do push occasionally
#2 I do need to walk more, maybe loose a few pounds.
#3 Not having to push and just walk is a plus especially uphill, and the rechargeable remote is a major plus
#4 Yes I am a member of the Albatross Club

Sometimes. I have actually been in the market for a new pushcart because the one I have is so old.
My home course has tons of hills and sometimes I lag behind my husband lol I'd love to be able to just zip on past him...in style of course! 🤣
i would say the USB charging port. It would be perfect for speaker, phone or even hand warmer if its chilly out..
Yes, indeed!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes I'm, I have a Big Max Autofold FF and walk 9 every week
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? I think I would walk even more if I could get a an Electric Cart
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? The compact design, the LCD readout and the remote...

I am push-cart curious as I love to walk but the back isn't what it used to be. Used a beater rental twice in the fall and really enjoyed a higher end one I tested for a round a few weeks ago. Seriously pondering trading in my Ping G400 driver to get a pushcart once the driver replacement arrives.

Because walking and not pushing seems 10x better than pushing.

Beyond the part of feeling like a little kid again with a remote control toy, seeing how well the lateral slope compensation works on the hilly course I tend to play will be enlightening. Struggling to traverse cross slopes is a hesitation to join the push cart mafia.

Yes.

This is seriously cool!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? You bet! I prefer walking and a push cart helps me stay energized for the full round.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? Not having to push a cart sounds freeing. Having no weight on me while walking around the course could be a game changer.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? The multiple speed settings sound like the Electric Caddy would fit anyone. Too often I find motorized items with wheels to be slow. This sounds like it would match my speed no matter the terrain, well.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. I just joined this year!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Yes! My Clicgear 3.5+ is pushed an average of at least 5 rounds per week so I would definitely give this electric cart a serious workout and review.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? My Clicgear has well over 1200 rounds on it so has seen it's better days and an upgrade is in order. An electric cart would certainly make my course walks easier, especially at my seemingly rapidly advancing age, and keep me fresher for better swings throughout the round.
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? The world's simplest folding system which yields a very manageable folded footprint for picking up and storing in the trunk (aka boot) and the rear anti-tip wheel are two features that stuck out to me.
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member. Yes!

1. Are you part of the #PushCartMafia? Heck yeah I am. I have two BigMax carts that get frequent use when I play rounds as a single or with others that prefer to walk.
2. What makes you want to switch to Electric? To give the arms a break from the constant push. With the Florida heat it will allow me to save more energy for the swing!
3. What feature stands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)? The LCD display stands out to me. Allows you to know battery life preventing any disasters on the course
4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member- Affirmative

Yes. I usually walk and currently push the Clicgear 3.5+.

I rented an electric twice before in Ireland on vacation and it was a blast. Seems a ton of guys over there have electric push carts. I’m ready as I’m not getting any younger and usually walk.

3. What featurestands out on the MotoCaddy M7 REMOTE Electric Caddy (see features)?

The remote is the feature that I want to try, wasn’t available the two times I’ve used electric pushcarts.

4. Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member.

Yes, I’m an Albatross Club Member.

1. I have been a part of the #PushCartMafia for several years
2. The lazy side of me takes over and wishes I didn't have to actually push my cart, if only it could push itself.
3. The compact folding/SlimFold are huge for me as I don't have a lot of storage to begin with.
4. Yes, I am a 2021 AC member.

Wow this is an awesome opportunity, if I didn’t already have an electric cart id be all over this, good luck to those that entered!

Back