TESTED! Tour Edge Exotics 721 Irons

Currently playing the JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro and considering a set of the C721 or E721. Just wondering which one would fit my profile. Play to about a 12 - 14 handicap and a senior golfer. Always looking for more distance without sacrificing dispersion. Any thoughts?
TEEm Tour Edge should be able to give you some info soon on the C721 irons. All 4 of us choose them. They should be arriving soon. Let’s us know what you would like to know about them. One member choose the rdx graphite shaft option. The other 3 went with elevate 95 steel shafts. Be glad to help you out.

I was leaning towards the C721 because of the lofts, which are very similar to those of the JPX921 HMP. I also like the reduced offset. I prefer a more neutral iron.

I may buy a set and do some comparisons with the JPX921 HMP to see if they can provide more distance and similar or better dispersion.

My Hogans are Exactly 4 deg between clubs, I will be able to give you a comparison as soon as I get my C721's in

Last edited:
I was leaning towards the C721 because of the lofts, which are very similar to those of the JPX921 HMP. I also like the reduced offset. I prefer a more neutral iron.

I may buy a set and do some comparisons with the JPX921 HMP to see if they can provide more distance and similar or better dispersion.
C721 would be more comparable. The e721 is pretty large and chunky. Solidly in the GI/SGI space. They are larger than the regular 921 HM

Still REALLY hoping I eventually get my hands on a set. Very very curious about them still.

Have not hit the HMP did hit the 921 forged Didn’t get the warm fuzzy feeling to replace my KFT with the 921s. I’m guessing that the C721 will be in the line of the KFTs. Will they bump the current set out of the bag. Maybe anything is possible. Only time and testing will tell. After the success with drive I’m less and less skeptical about the 721 iron release. @Jman you can hit mine whenever you want. Hell if they show Tuesday I’m not supposed to full swing any club till Friday. But what do those Drs know.

Back