What golf stuff did you buy today?

Bought yesterday to take advantage of free shipping. 2 Ben Hogan driver adapters.

Man, I’m in a slump. :LOL:

I’ve bought nothing in a while. Odd.

Have not bought it yet but looking hard at vessel bags.

Can anyone please talk me out of this?

I never said I was the brightest bulb in th box.

On the good side, they won't have the one I want until August, at their prices I'm not settling for second choice.

Came across a price I couldn't ignore. Amazing comfort!

IMG_2695.jpg

Club Booster v2 from Budget Golf, for my 3-wheel Clicgear

Two Puma polos and a Puma cloudspun vest

Finally subscribed to The Golfer's Journal today! Looking forward to my first issue coming in. Anyone here subscribers?
Yes sir! You won't regret the subscription!

Have not bought it yet but looking hard at vessel bags.

Can anyone please talk me out of this?
I was skeptical at first, but after using it for a month I'm not sure how I ever played without it.

I was skeptical at first, but after using it for a month I'm not sure how I ever played without it.
You’re not helping! I’m on the contact me when they come in list. I like the blue and white 6 way carry, even though I may never carry. I have a cart bag, not especially happy with it.

0A3141D9-282B-4BB3-9F11-880128B466B2.jpeg
Finally showed up! Need to get the proper adapter and grip on it now!

Went and picked up a Garmin Approach S62 watch to replace my dying Ticwatch. I had ordered a Vivoactive 4 from Amazon yesterday and then woke up this morning to an email from Golftown for a sale on Garmin watches, plus I had a $50 gc. Ended up being a $55 difference to get the S62 so to me it was a no brainer. I'll get to try it out this weekend as I have a round booked with one of my meetup groups.

Went and picked up a Garmin Approach S62 watch to replace my dying Ticwatch. I had ordered a Vivoactive 4 from Amazon yesterday and then woke up this morning to an email from Golftown for a sale on Garmin watches, plus I had a $50 gc. Ended up being a $55 difference to get the S62 so to me it was a no brainer. I'll get to try it out this weekend as I have a round booked with one of my meetup groups.
Such a great piece of equipment/technology!

Son needed a larger golf bag as he outgrew his clubs and got new clubs but using a kids bag. Found a Ping Hoofer Prodi G stand bag on Thegolfclub.com. Wanted to make sure the bag was in stock. Called and guy personally went through stock and found one. Within :15 already getting ready to ship out. Stoked kids and parent today.

You’re not helping! I’m on the contact me when they come in list. I like the blue and white 6 way carry, even though I may never carry. I have a cart bag, not especially happy with it.
I went with the VLX in Iridium. I really felt like the top was too small for 14 clubs, but honestly out on the course it hasn't been an issue. My only complaint is the lack of full-length pocket, but that's my fault for not realizing it before ordering. I didn't think I would use the magnetic rangefinder pocket, but it has come in handy.

For me it's all about the strap system as I carry 99.98% of the time, and Vessel was honestly the only one I could find that fit the bill. The cost was tough to swallow, but it turned out to be the correct decision.

Look at it this way: a new driver will cost you hundreds of dollars. A new wedge will cost a hundred and a half. Just like your ball, the bag is the only other item you use on every shot. Makes sense to make a solid investment:cool:

I went with the VLX in Iridium. I really felt like the top was too small for 14 clubs, but honestly out on the course it hasn't been an issue. My only complaint is the lack of full-length pocket, but that's my fault for not realizing it before ordering. I didn't think I would use the magnetic rangefinder pocket, but it has come in handy.

For me it's all about the strap system as I carry 99.98% of the time, and Vessel was honestly the only one I could find that fit the bill. The cost was tough to swallow, but it turned out to be the correct decision.

Look at it this way: a new driver will cost you hundreds of dollars. A new wedge will cost a hundred and a half. Just like your ball, the bag is the only other item you use on every shot. Makes sense to make a solid investment:cool:
You're 100% right. I'm waiting until they have either the 2 or 3 in blue and white. Supposedly August, then I'm in.

Back