LIVE UPDATE THREAD Shaft Up #2 Contest and Live Update Thread

This course is so beautiful it will be very hard to play somewhere else.

What a fun few days to follow along! Course looked immaculate and the company was even better, I'm sure!

Such a great follow these last two days. Can't wait to see what THP brings next. Not even a year into my THPing and I'm continually in awe of the experiences that are provided to us amateurs - from golfing to reviewing items. Well done @fuffle master @rlefig @JB @DannyLe for the great pics and for sharing the experience.

This course is so beautiful it will be very hard to play somewhere else.
I know the feeling, it’s a reality check when you get back to your home course 😆

Course looked unreal. Nice to see @JB participating in the experience. Just another bonus for the THPer's

What a great event to follow! The course looked absolutely amazing and guys were golfing their ball! Thanks for taking us along for the ride! Can't wait for #3 Olympia Fields! LFG!

Great job @fuffle master & @rlefig on posts, really liked the course photos. Can’t wait to hear how the new drivers and shafts work out for you guys! :thp: 🔥:UST:🔥:mizuno:

Well dang, now I have to work.

Great follow guys. 👍

Links like a really special couple of days. Glad the weather cooperated

Awesome updates and pictures everyone, thanks for bringing us along for the ride.

Thanks to @DannyLe @JB @rlefig @fuffle master for the opportunity to live follow... When ohio was being ohio with rain and no golf you guys did an amazing job to get me into the live action. Mark it down Shaft Up #2 another amazing win for :thp::mizuno::UST:

🆒

Well dang, now I have to work.

Great follow guys. 👍
I know... it really stinks when the event ends and we have to go back to the 9-5....

Great company, great course, great gear and great vibes!

Looks like an epic 2 days!

Fuffle was not going to shower before flight.

Amazing, just another amazing event!!!!!!

Fuffle was not going to shower before flight.

He can just take the shoes off mid-flight to air those puppies out a little bit. I'm sure the seat neighbors won't mind.

Incredible course and thanks for sharing what a cool event!

Last edited:
Great follow guys. Well done. Another great THP Experience in the books.

The pictures of the course are amazing, but great seeing the live action shots of everyone involved! Great couple of days gents @JB don't forget to return the covers to @fuffle master

Back