Recent content by 50wyldeman

1. 50wyldeman

Returning Member

Hello all , I am back after a too long Hiatus from the game, and this awesome group online. I have some health related goals this season and am hoping to play the most golf in many many years. Outside of Golf I am a Husband and Father. I am a Photographer and Reptile hobbyist as well. Can't...
  2. 50wyldeman

Questions before Buying New clubs

Hey guys , been a long while since I have posted here. I am getting life back together and am finally playing again. I have a few questions and hope this is the spot to ask them. MY current clubs are a set of Tommy Armor 845s, while great clubs they are definitely older ( to say the least) BUT...
  3. 50wyldeman

Back at it !!

Signed up for a mens club , first tourney is today. It is an ABCD format so hoping it is a good way to get familiar with the club. Very excited to be back on track. Currently I am a 25.8 This years goals are simple to continue lessons, and more importantly improve my overall health and...
  4. 50wyldeman

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you all. This was my first year as a member of this great group. It led me to new places in my game of golf and even more enjoyment than I had imagined. Unfortunately I have been away from the forum for a while for personal reasons but am looking forward to 2015 and all it...
  5. 50wyldeman

Strokers Invitational Reno 24-27 July

Just curious if any THPers are playing in this?
  6. 50wyldeman

Question about my Balls

Okay here we go.......... I play the :bridgestone: e6 and LOVE it. My question is as follows. I came to this particular ball somewhat based on swing speed. My driver is in the 102-106 range , be as it may I got somewhat caught up on that being important in my ball selection. fast forward to...
  7. 50wyldeman

Best source for used balls?

Just curious as to the group consensus for the best used ball reseller.
  8. 50wyldeman

Rakes/Bunkers

I played a beautiful course yesterday, Rancho Canada Golf Club East course. Thoroughly enjoyed the round but noticed two things. Firstly the bunkers were in wonderful shape , however, in every bunker the rakes were IN the bunker often times strewn throughout it, very haphazardly EVERY bunker...
  9. 50wyldeman

Event question

This is simply a curiosity. It seems that a major portion of the membership here is eastern U.S.. I am still a total newbie here on the forum and thusly don't know the history of the various events over the years. Do you ever have events on the west coast? It seems like logistically it would...
  10. 50wyldeman

I guess it's time........

To replace this wedge. :at-wits-end: Been in my bag as long as I can remember came to me like this and I love it, I call it my spoon..... I love it because it is the heaviest club I have and I love the wide sole . I have looked online a bit and can't seem to find one anywhere any suggestions on...
  11. 50wyldeman

Ball Color

Okay guys I have an odd question for you all. I was reading through this thread and it made me think a bit ............. My current game ball is the :bridgestone: e6 in Orange . The weird thing for me is I haven't topped or hit one fat in the last three rounds, during my last round I decided...
  12. 50wyldeman

Thank you

Apparently there is an Albatross Club fairy out there and He (or She) paid me a visit !!!!:banana: THANK YOU so very much .......Seriously........ text on a screen doesn't let you know how much your kindness was appreciated! Hopefully at some point we will get to play a round together and I...
  13. 50wyldeman

What the heck?!?!?!

Okay so it appears I have a very odd pattern I need to get rid off............. For the last three or four rounds now whenever I have a good hole (par or bird) I follow it with an abysmal hole. Can't seem to shake this at all and string together consecutive good holes, thankfully the inverse is...
  14. 50wyldeman

Bump and run/ High HDCP

I am a high handicap player and right now around the greens has been killing me, I recently have decided from about 80 yards and in everything is a bump and run with an unconventional club as it were. I am finally taking the time to work on pitch shots at the course and developing a better feel...
  15. 50wyldeman

Satisfied with your Game Ball?

I have noticed that a lot of the members here are kind of always switching balls. For me I have hunted for some time for a ball and recently rested on a ball I like quite a bit . For me that ball is the :bridgestone: e6, it is a perfect fit for me on the price/performance that I look for. My...
Back