Recent content by Barnum1

1. Barnum1

Fullswing vs. Trackman

I am going to a indoor simulator centre, that has both Fullswing and Trackman. (It doesn't say exactly what model or version). Which would be the best for looking at club and ball data only? (I'm not interested in playing a course, just testing my clubs and swing.) EDIT: Now I see that they...
  2. Barnum1

Steelfiber i95 R compared to Alta CB Slate R

That is true. And a smaller blade, at least that's how it looks to me. Remains to see how they work on course 😊
  3. Barnum1

Well, I got them and tried them on the range. Maybe a tad stiffer, but not a lot. I did get more baby-pulls and -pushes, so the timing is a bit off (which is no surprise). And the HMPs sound and feel much better than my G425s. We will see which clubs will be my gamers this season.
  4. Barnum1

Hi, I can buy a few HMP irons (8i to PW) with Steelfiber i95 Regular for a great price. I am now playing G425s in Alta CB Slate Regular, and I am wondering what the big difference would be for me? The Alta CBs are 72g, so the weight is different of course. As are the heads, but it would be fun...
  5. Barnum1

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Interesting, hope you will update us, because I struggle with that too. (Standard Paradym.) I moved the hosel to D, and I think it helped a bit. But haven't dared to test moving the weight :)
  6. Barnum1

Callaway Paradym Drivers

I agree with this. Heely is my nemesis, and I can definitely hear if I'm heely (and see it...). No specific sound on toe shots though, which is strange. Having said that, my heely shots tend to be ok-ish, and there is where the forgiveness of the Paradym excels.
  7. Barnum1

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Went 11 of 11 fairways the other day with my Paradym 10,5 Hzrdus 50g stiff. Never done 100% FIR before, I think. Funny thing is that with my old Ping drivers, I usually hit nice draws, but with my Paradym I'm far better off hitting fades. And with a lighter club head and shaft (compared to the...
  8. Barnum1

Driver with best heel side forgiveness

Paradym (standard) gives me pretty good heel misses.
  9. Barnum1

Project X HZRDUS Silver Shaft

That's a good point. I often lose my posture and balance towards the end of a round. Especially for the drives, that can be costly. Silver 60 was too much for me, but the 50 is perfect for my swing. I also had some great drives on the back-nine yesterday.
  10. Barnum1

Now I get 93-95.
  11. Barnum1

I went and bought the Paradym with Hzrdus Silver 50g in stiff. It's a great combination, also for a veteran like me who has played regular shafts last 10 years. The fact that it is light gives me 3-5 mph more club speed compared to my old PING (lighter club head too), and stiff flex gives me...
  12. Barnum1

Draw by upright lie angle or by back weight?

Yep, you're right @1860VS It's just something about looking at a slighter closed club head at address. But maybe an upright lie angle will do that too. It's all in my head of course, golf is a psychology game :-)
  13. Barnum1

Yep, I could do that. But I'm a bit anxious to change aim by changing the grip (or rather closing the club face at address). Then, again changing lie angle is in effect the same thing...
  14. Barnum1

@XXXStiffBoi Thanks for the insight. So upright lie will be a "static" change and weight towards the heel a "dynamic" change. I need to experiment what's best for me, but that's the interesting thing with adjustable drivers. Just a little background: I'm an in-to-out swinger and with my old...
  15. Barnum1

What is the difference between getting draw from changing lie angle more upright vs. moving a back weight more to the heel? On my Paradym driver I can do both. Thanks!
Back