Recent content by benrd5420

1. benrd5420

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

Wilson continue to put out great releases, and by everything I read these are no different. What an amazing opportunity. 1. Currently playing the Apex TCB, with a Apex 21 in the 4 and 5iron. 2. The Dynapower forged standout as having some significant added forgiveness, as well as likely...
  2. benrd5420

For Sale Mizuno Pro 223 5-PW Oban CT100S

The shafts are just the icing on the cake. I am in lust of this combo
  3. benrd5420

For Sale Mizuno Pro 223 5-PW Oban CT100S

Cannot believe these are still here (he says under his breath as he looks to see what he can sell to buy them).
  4. benrd5420

For Sale For sale 5-11 2023 apex pro cb/mb combo

Where are the set breaks between pro, cb, and mb?
  5. benrd5420

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway Apex Pro and Apex CB Irons

1. I would love to test the Apex Pro's 2. Currently playing Apex TCB 3. Because the TCB are more demanding, I go 5-AW, with a UT '21 in the 4iron
  6. benrd5420

For Sale Miura MC-501

What shafts are are they?
  7. benrd5420

For Sale Evnroll ER11x putter and Corey Paul wedges

Couple items up for sale today. Both of which I will probably miss. First up: Evnroll ER11x putter. 34”. Choice between Short Slant or Long Plumber hosels, or take it all and tinker away! Very clean, only played 2 rounds outside, and rolled at home. $250 w/ 1 shaft, $300 for putter and both...
  8. benrd5420

WTB WTB: Inexpensive (CHEAP) Hybrid Shaft - S or X Flex - HZRDUS or Evenflow White Would Be Ideal!

I have a Project X Evenflow blue 85s. Has a Titleist tip on it, but in great shape.
  9. benrd5420

WTB: Driver shaft with Cobra LTDX or Aerojet adapter

I have both a Project X HZRDUS Blue and a Ventus Velocore Blue 6s, both with Cobra tips.
  10. benrd5420

CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 2: Go Rogue

Would love to find myself in a Max LS!
  11. benrd5420

CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 1: Win New Irons

These would replace my Ben Hogan PTx (not pro version). Fingers crossed!
  12. benrd5420

New P700 Series Irons from TaylorMade Golf

Thanks for the added info, and didn't read your comment as a slight to the p700 series. I am doing just what you said, getting fit at Club Champion (guessing you'd approve of that), taking advantage of the sale a few weeks, but also scheduling as late into January as possible to allow for the...
Back