Recent content by boogiebot

1. B

Mp 20 mmc or t 100s

Thanks so much for the feedback Tenputt. You sir are light years a head of me in terms of score. I’d struggle to hit 85, while cracking 80 for you is probably a fairly consistent thing. When you say you were punished on your missed shots, how bad was it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. B

Mp 20 mmc or t 100s

Definitely some food for thought here. Had no idea there was new gear coming out. I could probably finish up the season with my current set no issues and then look to hit some of these new clubs. Some great info from everyone on here. I really appreciate the insight you guys have shared. Great...
  3. B

Mp 20 mmc or t 100s

I’m getting very excited about trying the mmc irons. I guess as a fanboy titleist has always had a great appeal. At the end of the day of the mmc is a great profile and easier for me to hit, then that’s what I’m going to out in my bag. This game is hard enough, not looking to make it any harder...
  4. B

Watch enthusiasts?

Ah the OP, modern day classic for sure. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. B

Mp 20 mmc or t 100s

Thanks for the insight jman. Hope to get into golftec soon to see how these each play out. Are there any other clubs you’d suggest looking at? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. B

Watch enthusiasts?

Always nice to meet fellow watch fans on other sites. Lately my watch habit had to take a backseat to the kids. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. B

Watch enthusiasts?

Anyone here into watches? Or members of TRF? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. B

Mp 20 mmc or t 100s

Thank you for your reply junkyard. I’m based in the Vancouver area. Looks like the only TT is later this month at north view and it’s all booked up. I’m thinking of going to golftec and paying the 100 dollars to have them look at my swing on camera and see what clubs would work best. Also I...
  9. B

Mp 20 mmc or t 100s

Hey guys I’m a casual lurker of this site looking to get the help of the members here on making a choice for my next set of irons. Here is a little bit of info on my golf game. I currently hit taylormade RSi 1 irons in the stock steel shafts they come on. They were literally purchased from golf...
Back