Recent content by chris311fan

1. chris311fan

Callaway Graphite Irons (Best metal for club head?)

I'm relatively new to golf (5 months) and I had never been fitted before. I picked up my Steel stiff flex XR 16 irons on Black Friday last year. After getting a fitting from my instructor, I need to go down to a regular flex and switch my irons to graphite for a lighter shaft weight. I am a huge...
  2. chris311fan

The Technology Thread (Computers, Home and Enterprise Networking, Etc.)

Hi all! I didn't see a thread that encompassed modern technology, technology discussions or computing/networking questions in general, so I figured I'd start one up, just to see if anyone was in the field, or had any questions or concerns. I can do my best to assist THPer's with their...
  3. chris311fan

Any competitors in the golf space for Adidas Boost technology?

I have heard of Nike Zoom X but it looks like those are geared toward running and not golf. Are there any shoe vendors out there with similar (or better) technology than Adidas boost I've been hearing about? TIA
  4. chris311fan

Callaway HyperLite 5 Stand Bag (2017 Camo)

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone out there has found a rain hood and travel cover that may go with the bag mentioned in the title? I purchased a generic one on Amazon and it's been a nightmare. There are little tabs on the sides of the top of the bag, next to the dividers, almost to take in...
  5. chris311fan

New to Golf and the Forum

Hello all, I am new(ish) to golf, and new to THP. Every Google search I had done for tips on club maintenance and basic understanding of the game, a THP link was present, so I figured what the heck. I joined and jumped in to donate to the Albatross Club, I know running these things can get...
Back