Recent content by Doddly5687

1. Doddly5687

SWAG Putters Thread

Interesting read. I'm all for start up company mindset and culture, for unique branding and creating a great product...but seriously I can't get past that bull **** name and some of the design? It's a tough market out there in my mind and appearance and style are important to me, especially at...
  2. Doddly5687

SWAG Putters Thread

Only thing I'm good at, firing up forum fiends and putting balls OB and into hazards
  3. Doddly5687

SWAG Putters Thread

To be fair, you're from Detroit, you'd think I was a dick on any topic. Wanna talk baseball or football?
  4. Doddly5687

SWAG Putters Thread

A lot of people work for Scotty I bet. Not many of them design putters. If the guy that is behind swag did, so be it, I DID say they looked like a nice putter
  5. Doddly5687

SWAG Putters Thread

I'm a mid 90's, early 2000's scotty snob more than anything, some of the best designed putters IMO Also, I'll take his decades of experience and style in creating well crafted milled putters over some idiot who thinks a silver cock is clever
  6. Doddly5687

SWAG Putters Thread

I'd have to putt with them to get a real feel on it. Despite my preference of brand I do have a moral limit on how much to spend on a putter
  7. Doddly5687

SWAG Putters Thread

Dumb name and dumber price...but I don't mind the headcovers, and the putter heads do look well made
Back