SWAG Putters Thread

Poor pics but pics nonetheless...

5dc75be0262660e01f5dd5a41740ffc8.jpg

15417164857873c476ff13448fa71648.jpg

901e9e1294281608a4c319adf1c10a0f.jpg

10921a16035eb3bd1b4b703a98a583ed.jpg

ca554732fbd88e8c0a4b433de05a9ede.jpg

toss up between this and el tigre as my gamer

What I like is the very different resulting finish between my Handsome One Raw and my Handsome Too Raw. Very different results, both of which I love.

Say... When do you think we'll be able to convince @Canadan to jump on the raw finish train? LOL

This comment warrants a follow up picture :angel:

Concierge is gonna cost me.

What do we know about Concierge so far?

Concierge is gonna cost me.

Yeah, I could see myself in a similar situation. LOL. I should probably thin the hoard, now, in preparation.

Yeah, I could see myself in a similar situation. LOL. I should probably thin the hoard, now, in preparation.

Don’t forget to bring the swag in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumb name and dumber price...but I don't mind the headcovers, and the putter heads do look well made

crazy talk mr scotty.

Whats wrong with the price for a limited run putter?

crazy talk mr scotty.

Whats wrong with the price for a limited run putter?

Yea the price doesn’t bother me. Insane to me though how quick he got this to take off.

I'm a mid 90's, early 2000's scotty snob more than anything, some of the best designed putters IMO

Also, I'll take his decades of experience and style in creating well crafted milled putters over some idiot who thinks a silver cock is clever

Says the guy with a Scotty Cameron picture.

I'm a mid 90's, early 2000's scotty snob more than anything, some of the best designed putters IMO

Also, I'll take his decades of experience and style in creating well crafted milled putters over some idiot who thinks a silver cock is clever

That "idiot" worked for Scotty Cameron...

eeaa74a22563cbd2a6fe81d46306e91c.gif

Is that considered a troll post? I’ve never tried them but man are they dumb

lol someone has Phil's caddy cover up on eBay for $1000

That "idiot" worked for Scotty Cameron...
And Bettinardi. but yea he doesn't know what hes doing.....

Dodds firing on all cylinders today hahaha!! In his defense, I don't see anywhere that suggests his resume is weak, he's just comparing a new putter company to a longtime putter company (and of course mocking the name and some of the designs used -- and let's be honest, they are both incredibly polarizing).

What did Nick do for Scotty and Betti? Did he build or design putters there?

Dodds firing on all cylinders today hahaha!! In his defense, I don't see anywhere that suggests his resume is weak, he's just comparing a new putter company to a longtime putter company (and of course mocking the name and some of the designs used -- and let's be honest, they are both incredibly polarizing).

I think it’s more of the fact that he comes in firing like a dick that has maybe ruffled the feathers?

I'm not sure what his primarily role was, but I read somewhere he came up with design ideas that went into both Scottys and Bettis.

Back