Recent content by Drumdog

1. Drumdog

I can golf again !!

As most of you know, I had both knees replaced this winter. (right-10/28, left-12/9) I saw the surgeon this afternoon and he released me to play golf again! The snow has melted here and a couple of courses have opened up. I'm not sure if I will get to play, but at least I will find a driving...
  2. Drumdog

ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored By Tour Edge Exotics C721

I'm gonna give it a shot this year. I can't finish any worse than my work FFL this year.
  3. Drumdog

What's Better Than? ....Golf Related

Winning an entry to a Golden Ticket for a THP event...
  4. Drumdog

any fishermen here?

Wow...that's a beast !
  5. Drumdog

CONTEST Win TWELVE Dozen Bridgestone Golf Balls

Congrats on the great win !
  6. Drumdog

Your Walk Out Music?

Boom! by P.O.D.
  7. Drumdog

Amazon and PGA Tour

This is all you get with a Prime membership....2 holes on Saturday and Sunday....unless they change it. Watch featured hole coverage with your Prime membership Already a Prime member? Your Prime membership gives you access to select Saturday and Sunday coverage of two featured holes at no...
  8. Drumdog

Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver, Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I really like the looks of those. They are definitely on my radar to renew the top of my bag.
  9. Drumdog

Favorite thing to eat at your home course

The breakfast offerings are all really good at my home course. I especially like the breakfast burrito to take out on the course.
  10. Drumdog

Best Internet Browser in 2021

Am trying the Brave browser for the first time right now. So far....so good. Have been a Chrome user for quite a while.
  11. Drumdog

Callaway Chrome Soft X LS Golf Balls

I must get my hands on some of these in yellow. I have been using the Chrome Softs for a couple of years now. Who knew they would come out with another great option ??
  12. Drumdog

New Family of TaylorMade Spider Putters

I have been a long time user of the Spider line of putters, starting with the Monza and currently gaming the original Ghost Spider since 2011. The Spider X Hydro Blast is the one that catches my eye. I will give it a test if I get the opportunity. I do like the new finish and am very interested...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in