Ball Placement in Putting?

Near my left heel and I lean toward my front foot.

Inside of left heel

I definitely play the ball forward, probably no further than my left foot.

i'm ashamed to say i don't think about it at all. that could explain a lot lol

i'll say just forward of center, putter head in center of stance. i don't think my eyes are completely inside the ball, but i don't think they're perfectly over the midline either. if that makes sense?

Ball even with the left side of my head and eyes inside the line. If my eyes are not inside the line I don’t see it correctly.

Similar to this.

IMG_3916.jpeg

Just left of under my left eye so the putter is more or less even with my left eye. I'm RH and left eye dominant and setup with a slightly closed stance, left foot parallel to target line, and try to take my right eye out of it entirely. (As suggested by a SeeMore putting instructor years ago due to how my eyes work.)

I was taught to have the ball 1" in front of center point (zipper)

pretty much dead center..unless I'm putting bad, then I may start changing based on what I'm seeing

2 balls forward of center. The bigger thing is getting my stance consistent first, feet slightly wider than shoulders, allowing me to keep the center in a similar position.

Center of stance most of the time, putter aligned center, both eyes over the alignment line.

Towards left foot , being Rh.

Using two ball O works , the putter head sits , centreline of my eyes . 👀
Straight back straight through .

Probably about a ball forward of center

Couple balls ahead of center. With a little forward press. Need to spend a good deal of time this winter on the putt out mat. Putting seems to have gone backwards from earlier in the season. Have not putted well since the day I messed around with the DF putter

Since I play a no offset putter, ball is just forward of center, putter head is dead center.
Just like I do, except you know how to putt (my putt below).

Golf Putt GIF by PGA EuroPro Tour

Same place my wedges are, just left of center.

eyes behind the ball along the target line for straight putts
for breaking putts , shoulders and head ( and eyes) inside the target line

Slightly forward of center between my feet.

Slightly forward of center with eyes a bit inside of the ball.

Probably center for me, or just front of center that allows me to get a nice parallel or slightly up putt to get a nice roll

Back