Athletic shoes, athletic pants and a hoodie

t-shirt, jeans or shorts, and tennies. A golf course is about the only place I ever wear a collared shirt, and I go for max comfort when flying.

In all seriousness, typically jeans and a tshirt. Hate being uncomfortable on a plane.

In all seriousness, typically jeans and a tshirt. Hate being uncomfortable on a plane.
Yup, comfortable clothes, I’m not there to impress anyone, nor do I care what they think about what I’m wearing.

Jeans (with plenty of stretch) t shirt or polo shirt and plain white trainers. Pretty much what I wear every day anyway. Smart but comfortable.

Yup, comfortable clothes, I’m not there to impress anyone, nor do I care what they think about what I’m wearing.
I care enough to not want to go out in public looking like I just crawled out of a trash dumpster. And then I look around me and wonder why I even bother.

I care enough to not want to go out in public looking like I just crawled out of a trash dumpster. And then I look around me and wonder why I even bother.
I don’t dress like that normally, so it’s not a concern for me.

Joggers, joggers and a jogger.
I mean the pants are almost always joggers but not like golf joggers. Workout, athletic joggers

Gotta be comfortable. Whatever that is wear it!

Are jeans really your most comfortable pants? I've got to be doing something wrong if they are. I don't ever wear blue jeans anymore, it's always some kind of sports slacks - whether they are the golf type or something synthetic and light.

Something comfy like jeans and a polo. I’ll add a 1/4 zip like others do if the destination warrants it.

I always bring jeans with me on trips and wearing them keeps a little extra room in the suitcase.

Are jeans really your most comfortable pants? I've got to be doing something wrong if they are. I don't ever wear blue jeans anymore, it's always some kind of sports slacks - whether they are the golf type or something synthetic and light.
Mugsy jeans, ftw. I love them. Like wearing sweatpants.

Whatever is weather appropriate and slip on shoes for easy in and out.

I find jeans to be pretty comfortable....maybe it's just me but i find jeans have a lot more fitting options than khakis or other. You can usually find something that is perfect for you.

khakis i have trouble finding pairs that aren't too tight in some respect , and any kind of athletic wear usually has flimsy pockets i don't trust.

I find jeans to be pretty comfortable....maybe it's just me but i find jeans have a lot more fitting options than khakis or other. You can usually find something that is perfect for you.

khakis i have trouble finding pairs that aren't too tight in some respect , and any kind of athletic wear usually has flimsy pockets i don't trust.
I'll try those Mugsy ones, I've tried a few throughout the last decade and have not found any that I didn't hate.

Back