Recent content by ghostbeezy

1. G

Allen Edmonds Golf Shoes?

So, Over the past week, it was my birthday. I recieved money for a new set of golf shoes. In the Polaris Mall in Columbus, they have an Allen Edmonds store. In it they have their entire golf line. So here's the question: Does anyone have any of their shoes? I have some adidas shoes right now...
  2. G

Scotty Cameron refinishing?

Has anyone used the Scotty Cameron refinish system? I've found no real feedback on it, but I'm curious. I got my scotty as a hand me down, and it's pretty dinged up. I'd consider selling it to go to Oddsey, but, if it can refinish well, I'd keep it? Is it worth the $100?
  3. G

Course Review: Safari Golf Club

This is my first course review!(Pictures to be updated later)This is my first jaunt to the Safari Golf Course, whom is a partner with the Columbus Zoo. The course had gone under a rebuild, they moved the club house out of an old home, and into it's own building now. They've gotten a new...
  4. G

The Memorial

Is anyone here attending the Memorial in Columbus?
  5. G

Checking Back in...

It's been almost a year, I had a lot of turbulence in my life. My mother had breast cancer, my significant other was hit by a car. Had to do some moving. It feels good to be back though. I hadn't made a ton of friends yet, but I plan on fixing this.
  6. G

Please Help with Slide: Golftec video included/Unfortunate GolfTEC experience

So, I broke down and listened to the forum. A whole bunch of sage advice about my power slice could be fixed by golftec lessons. I figured it's only $100 and why not give it a shot? It's a test run. GolftecID: 002-18-8853 PW: joshuam I went and explained my Irons for the most part on the...
  7. G

Versa vs Scotty Cameron Newport

So, I currently have a Scotty Cameron newport, and I feel like I have a very upscale, very well made putter. It feels like that whole idea (and it is) was designed for the flatstick. Rocking all callaway makes me think I should be trying a VERSA seeing as how many people love the versa brand...
  8. G

Contest Winners Thread

My optiforce finally came in the mail from Callaway for the twitter contest!!! FT Optiforce 460, Stiff shaft with a golf pride callaway grip
  9. G

Immediate Rust on Mack Daddy 2s

Guys, I have a 56 and 58 Mack Daddy 2 Wedges. I used them saturday on the course, and they started to Rust immediately. This morning, they have a noticable amount of rust on the irons. I don't love rust on the wedges, especially since 1 is custom painted and stamped by Callaway. 1) Will the...
  10. G

Reccomendation for Central Ohio for my Birthday

I'm looking for a course to play on Saturday, Near Columbus ohio for my birthday. I will be out of town on my birthday, and I want to play someplace nice. I'd max out at about $100 for a round, but I want to play someplace fun. My handicap is an 11, but I really want to play a place with my...
  11. G

Hi From Columbus

Hello, I'm Josh from Columbus, Ohio. I used to golf on a league when I was little, and got to travel a lot and play over seas at some very cool courses. Through college and after, I stopped playing till about 4 months ago. Now i'm 29 and getting back into golf. I've always been a Callaway...
Back