Recent content by Joe Navy

1. Joe Navy

Best Dressed LPGA/PGA?

Great observations, considering the Nike and Adidas outfits are basically cookie cutter, which is why I chose JT. The same reason why some would choose Adam Scott. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. Joe Navy

Danielle Kang Thread

They own a home on Pebble Beach, and I believe that is Maverick’s home course. Not a bad life… Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. Joe Navy

Attending a golf tournament for the first time

I agree with this advice. My wife and I worked shotlink last year for the Sony Open, so we were tracking the tee shots on a par 4. We were posted about 300 yds down the fairway, so we had a front row seat for all the second shots into the green. Having also been a spectator, vice a volunteer, I...
  4. Joe Navy

Post a picture of your day

Three days in Maui... Played Wailea Emerald, Blue and Gold. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. Joe Navy

What's Your Set Makeup?

Driver (rarely used) 2 iron/utility 3-LW (set) Putter * I’m so bad with driver, sometimes I’ll hit my first and second shots with the 2 iron. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. Joe Navy

Tour Event 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational

His caddie/fiancé is a personal trainer... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. Joe Navy

you are guilty of criticizing others for which of the following ?

I saw a couple playing back tees last week, and they barely made it beyond the forward tee... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. Joe Navy

Tour Event 2021 Sony Open

My wife and I worked Shot Link. Spent all four days on 12 fairway... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Joe Navy

Do you use the bump and run?

Considering the difficulty of properly hitting a lob wedge, every amateur golfer should be using bump and run when appropriate. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Joe Navy

When you hit that one club really well.

I love hitting my Mizuno Fli-Hi 2 iron off the tee... Consistently in the middle of the fairway while my playing partners are searching for their ball out of bounds or hitting provisionals. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Joe Navy

Do You Use Your 3-Wood?

No, irons only... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Joe Navy

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I recently purchased a pre-owned Mizuno MP Hi-Fli #2 iron. I love it off the tee, and it is my primary driving club. Would like to know if anyone has a Ping G410 Crossover and your opinion on the club? Looks like most are fitted with a graphite shaft, so also curious about shaft selection for...
  13. Joe Navy

Joker, The Movie

I think a majority of movie goers feel the same as you, which is what makes it a great movie. Now if we can just get an adult version of Star Wars. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. Joe Navy

Tour Event 2019 ZOZO Championship

I’ve played a few courses in Japan, and one noticeable aspect was the drainage systems. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Joe Navy

Inexpensive club that stays in your bag

I have tried a few different putters: two Odyssey's, a TM Spider, but none really worked out well for me... Recently went back to the first putter I bought several years ago, and I just seem to hit it really well. I believe I might have paid about $30, but the weight and feel are just perfect...
Back