Recent content by Jskittle

1. Jskittle

TaylorMade JetSpeed Driver Review

I hit the Jetspeed today against the Bertha. Stock stiff in both. 9.5 degree in JS and I think 9.0 in BB. Here's the launch data. First 4 were Jetspeed. Next 3 were BB. Last 2 were Titleist 913 just for giggles. I definitely picked up clubhead speed with the JS and only one was the swipey...
  2. Jskittle

PSA! - Indianapolis - Learn to Putt Like a MAJOR Champion!! - SeeMore Putters

Scott also let us use the Putting Arc that has a mirror on it for checking eyeline and even shoulder alignment by adjusting the mirror. Here's Keygan getting his lesson...
  3. Jskittle

FS: Bridgestone J40 DPC 4-PW PX 6.0 shafts Std L/L/L

Gently used set of irons, a little wear on the 8i, 9i and PW and some bag chatter. There are plenty of good rounds left in these bad boys. Winn Dri-Tac Midsize grips were installed earlier this spring. SOLD shipped and insured to your door. Paypal please. No trades. PM if interested and...
  4. Jskittle

Energy Drinks & Shots

Swung by Costco yesterday and picked up 2 paisley 24 packs. $5 instant rebate takes it down to 24.99 per case. Jackpot!
  5. Jskittle

Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

I think I found a picture of what OG is driving to the outing....
  6. Jskittle

FS: B. Asha 4X, SeeMore X2 and others, Titleist 910H 19*, Callaway Weight Kit

Prices Listed with each item, images in spoiler tags to keep post short. PAYPAL only. Shipping in US & Canada included (PM me for Int'l shipping). No trades. PM with any questions. Willing to make a deal if you want multiple items. Miyazaki B. Asha 4X - SOLD SOLD SeeMore X2 - $150...
  7. Jskittle

SeeMore Putters Thread

Picked up a SeeMore FGP Payne Stewart edition today for $56 off the bay. This one won't leave the house.
  8. Jskittle

Secret Gift Swap - UPDATED

Received my gift from my SS today. Included: Dozen Penta TP5's Bag of Skittles Ginormous keys that even I can't lose Autographed pic of Mittens inscribed "Don't hate the player, hate the game!" Hahaha. Love the gift SS! Mittens has a permanent spot on my desk!
  9. Jskittle

THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Hey bullfrog, I think I found your necklace.
  10. Jskittle

Energy Drinks & Shots

I'm not a fan of some of the flavors, but I really like Fruit Punch, Cherry or Mango Strawberry. I start my day with one and it really gets me past the groggy feeling in the AM.
  11. Jskittle

FS: Like New 2011 Scotty Cameron Studio Select Laguna 2 - 35"

Purchased "pre owned" at GG earlier this season, looked brand new. Used for a couple months, still in like new condition. Paid $210, will sell for $150 shipped in US. PayPal only please.
  12. Jskittle

FS: Used Nike Vr Wedges - 52,56,60

Bought these off the THP marketplace just a few weeks ago. Just couldn't get a feel for them. True Temper DG S400 shafts. Asking $75 shipped to US. Same price that I paid, minus shipping. PayPal only, please.
  13. Jskittle

FS: Used Rocketballz Tour 2 Hybrid

Used for a month or two. Some wear on face and 2 dings on back from club chatter. 16.5* Stiff Flex Headcover included $75 shipped in US. Will ship outside US, PM me and we'll talk price. PayPal only please.
  14. Jskittle

FREE: Used Men's Nike Golf Shoes - Size 12

Used for 1 season, still have plenty of life in them. Original Champ Spikes. Will ship US Only. First PM gets 'em.
  15. Jskittle

Energy Drinks & Shots

I recently tried Spark by Advocare. It's sugar free and has several amino acids along with less caffeine than a cup of coffee. It really picks me up without the jitters and no crash after. It's replaced coffee/soda for me and I'm down a few lbs. I believe it helped me beat JB on the front 9 at...
Back