Energy Drinks & Shots

It's not what I thought it was going to be, I like the flavor just not as much as Cherrylime it MangoGuava. Loaded up for trip to atl.

War it's a limited edition can and flavor. That's what the rep told me a I was loading up my bag

Oh Good Gawd, tell me you are loaded for 3????

You guys should see it when I drink one of these things. I drank a man can of monster once on the way home from des moines ironically enough and i had to pull over cause I was sweating and shaking so bad.

Good times!

You guys should see it when I drink one of these things. I drank a man can of monster once on the way home from des moines ironically enough and i had to pull over cause I was sweating and shaking so bad.

Good times!
Wow!!! That's hard core!

Good times!

I get that way from ones loaded with sugar. The sugar free are similar to a cup of coffee for me.

LOL at Shakerod geeking out on the highway. I just don't like the sugar ones becuase they leave a raunchy taste in my mouth.

It's not what I thought it was going to be, I like the flavor just not as much as Cherrylime it MangoGuava. Loaded up for trip to atl.

War it's a limited edition can and flavor. That's what the rep told me a I was loading up my bag
I thought about loading up my travel bag with a few, but they probably wouldnt make it through the baggage check.

This has great flavor...and its called f bomb
attachment.php

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348776583893.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348776583893.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 0
Ive found nothing better around here then the Monster Rehab's, I prefer the half and half one.

Ive found nothing better around here then the Monster Rehab's, I prefer the half and half one.
I havent seen that. So its half sugar and half sugar free?

New Circle K by my office, already in stock
mume8yre.jpg

Funny. I think that this is the best tasting energy drink out right now.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Probably tea and lemonade???

This has great flavor...and its called f bomb
attachment.php

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I drank SOOO many RIP IT drinks on my deployment to Iraq that I can't even bear to look at em' any more!!!

no, they have a couple different flavors of Rehab and the one I like is half lemonade and half tea. I guess its a like a jacked up Arnold Palmer. Taster pretty good and only 20 calories too. The can says 10 on it but that is one serving and the can contains two.

Tapatalk for iPhone needs multi quote.

no, they have a couple different flavors of Rehab and the one I like is half lemonade and half tea. I guess its a like a jacked up Arnold Palmer. Taster pretty good and only 20 calories too. The can says 10 on it but that is one serving and the can contains two.
interesting, I will have to try that one! Sounds good

New Circle K by my office, already in stock
mume8yre.jpg

I need to search these out here in Bloomington. Interested in trying them.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Oh Good Gawd, tell me you are loaded for 3????

Do you think I'd forget about you? You have your own bag buddy!

LOL at Shakerod geeking out on the highway. I just don't like the sugar ones becuase they leave a raunchy taste in my mouth.

It was awful dude. Then after the tremors went away I had this giant rock of sugar in my gut for like 4 hours. This was pre salad jrod as well.

I need to find some of these Xyience Xenergy drinks, never had one. The Cherry lime and mango guava sound delicious.

They are really good, haven't tried them all yet.

LtEvO TaPpEd

I need to find some of these Xyience Xenergy drinks, never had one. The Cherry lime and mango guava sound delicious.

I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Cherry Lime, but Mango Guava is sweet nectar of the gods.

I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Cherry Lime, but Mango Guava is sweet nectar of the gods.

Mango Guava sounds better to me, personally. I'm on a mission. I will find these this weekend.

I work a ton of weird hours, at least 13 hours a day for 14 days straight, so I tend to drink quite a few of these. I have tried most of them and I really dont like the taste of them, with the exception being the Rockstar fruit punch. 5 hr energy and RedBull work the best for me but I struggle with the taste of them. I've never heard of these Xyience drinks, where can I find these?

I recently tried Spark by Advocare. It's sugar free and has several amino acids along with less caffeine than a cup of coffee. It really picks me up without the jitters and no crash after. It's replaced coffee/soda for me and I'm down a few lbs.

I believe it helped me beat JB on the front 9 at the St. Louis event. Haha.

***full disclaimer - I just signed up to sell this product as its a direct sales opportunity. I used the product for a month before signing on to sell.

Back