THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Bad news I'm not gonna make it back To Dayton in the AM. Been up most of the night getting sick- caught something from the fiancé.

Good rounds boys

On my way.

Great pic Dean, who would of thought Shark passed out and OneT is still at it...

Morgan Cup entry in at 11:56p....Check.

Time to the course, 2 hours 15 minutes....Check.

Alarm set for 4:45a....Check.

Handshakes and bro-hugs with my THP brothers at 7:30...Check.

See you fools in the morning!

730 may be a bit early

ypy3edu8.jpg

Hahahaha fantastic photo!!!

Jarret looks like one happy boy after his time spent in the van. I hope you got some good candy, big guy.

Awesome pic of Sharkwrestler getting in the power nap for round two (or three, or four) looks like everyone is having a blast. Safe travels to everyone today and get plenty of pics for posting.

Ready for today's round, yesterday was a blast and I'm sure today will be the same.

Rockin' the pinstripes. Phil called and gave me a thumbs up and hung up the phone.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Rockin' the pinstripes. Phil called and gave me a thumbs up and hung up the phone.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.
So there's going to be 2 mickekson's on the course today.

Bogey317 got the memo. Dude is rocking his pin stripage today.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Hahahaha best of luck dude! It's like 37 out right now!!
It's ok, I'm not scared of the high 30's man, got to much meat on me to be cold haha.

Looks like my group is down to me and Brock. Hope ya feel better CG.

Ready for some golf today! This is gonna be awesome!

Possibly the second worse cup of joe I have had the displeasure of drinking.....hehe..Stay warm my friend
This photo is awesome.. Frost symbol on my car for my boy war and timmy's.

10CE865A-2636-423C-B2B5-1965EE713A1F-1110-000001AC03694414.jpg

Nice dude! I'm excited for some swag I gotta hurry and get there before they pack it all up!

Getting ready to load the jeep up, check out then head to the course. More fun golf ahead!

Hey bullfrog, I think I found your necklace. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350823852.055563.jpg

Back