Recent content by nupezb

1. N

Rapsodo MLM2PRO Personal Launch Monitor

I tried out my MLM2Pro at the driving range for a quick test and was impressed, especially with the impact vision feature. However, during my first combine session, I didn't set it up correctly and ended up using my driver more than I intended, but it wasn't a big deal. After the session, I...
  2. N

I picked up my birthday gift today. I will start using it on the range until I can get my net and mat for my backyard. I'm looking forward to putting this to use. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. N

I’m getting ready to purchase an MLM 2 Pro. Quick question: how many profiles can you have with the native software? I’m trying to have a profile for myself, and for my wife we’re in the backyard hitting into the net. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Plus GPS accuracy on the greens can be off by a few feet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I record my distance manual (on my physical scorecard) as a backup and make post-round edits as needed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I think it’s time for the hole flyover release. I played a new course and having the ability to see the whole hole would have been helpful. Hopefully, that release is upcoming. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I think it’s time for the hole flyover release. I played a new course and having the ability to see the whole hole would have been helpful. Hopefully, that release is upcoming. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Agree Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Always take your charger. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Concur with your statement. I was a little frustrated with my putting accuracy when doing post-round review. I did a search and came across an article. I’m pulling out two sections because it explained a lot to me about what I should expect. GPS Chipset Accuracy Golf GPS chipsets have an...
  11. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I'd like to offer a suggestion without coming across as condescending. Re-reading the manual might actually help address some of the issues you're experiencing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Nope, I'm in the Washington DC Area. I thought about using manual putting but I know I would forget to mark my location with every putt. I will keep tracking my putting distances as a backup. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Today, during my round of 18 holes, I encountered an issue indicated by the "!" symbol while playing the back 9. I promptly checked my score and made the necessary adjustment. However, after a few holes, the "!" symbol reappeared, leaving me uncertain whether I missed entering my score or if...
  14. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I don't take any practice swings but I look at my watch when I have my club in hand to see if it's identified. I haven't had any issues with shots being missed that weren't a firmware issue. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I believe that happened to me yesterday. I couldn't find the hole to fix and just didn't it in post-round editing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back