Recent content by Reframmellator

1. Reframmellator

Interesting Group I was paired up with today - I am usually a single so I get what I get

I bought mine in 1977. Three woods, 2-PW. Had to buy an Acushnet Bullseye putter to compete the set.
  2. Reframmellator

Interesting Group I was paired up with today - I am usually a single so I get what I get

Sam Snead Blue Ridge. My first set. I might have asked “How often do you play?” Their answers could have opened the door to some etiquette discussions. But you were remarkably patient.
  3. Reframmellator

Which Ball Would You Play?

I tend to have very high spin numbers in my irons, so 1 looks good to me
  4. Reframmellator

Happy Passover!

A joyous, meaningful, and peaceful Passover to everyone celebrating!
  5. Reframmellator

Do you eat leftovers?

Is wine better the next day? Asking for a friend . . . .
  6. Reframmellator

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

That would mean the Buccos will need to add nine to their 2023 win total to be relevant in September.
  7. Reframmellator

Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

I must be living under a rock, because I just learned there’s now a Club Champion in Albany on Wolf Road.
  8. Reframmellator

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

All five NL Central teams are 5-5 over their last ten games.
  9. Reframmellator

The 5 wood thread

The only thing that could kick my stiff shafted G30 5 wood out of my bag was my age. Hit the 19 degree G430 Max with the Alta Quick 45 senior flex shaft at a fitting yesterday and it was nearly automatic.
  10. Reframmellator

PING G730 Irons

Going to order a set of these this week. Worked with the Ping fitter today at a local vendor days as I’m losing swing speed. The G730 outperformed the G430 and my Mavrik Max with regular flex. Fitter put me into the Alta Quick 45 (sr flex) shaft and it transformed things for me. Typical 7-iron...
  11. Reframmellator

Swing Path

Stand square to your target line and hold the head of a club with your lead hand against your lead hip (both left, if tight handed.) With your rear hand, point the shaft of the club about 15 degrees away from your body, on the other side of the target line. The club orientation represents an out...
  12. Reframmellator

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Tony Finau. Still impressed by his resetting an ankle he dislocated celebrating an ace during the Par 3 and posting a top ten finish that weekend.
  13. Reframmellator

What is your “go to” club?

My Ping G30 5 wood is the most dependable club in the bag.
  14. Reframmellator

The Most Overlooked Record in Professional Sports

@JB said: “Two legends from Boston Sports and both are overlooked during GOAT talks in him and Bill Russell.” I’m not much of a fan of Boston pro sports but this is 100% true. Whenever I hear Ted Williams’ name, I remember the anecdote in Ball Four about Ted’s self-talk during BP. Incredible...
Back