What Are You Ordering?

How many do I get to pick?

Banana Bread and waffle have to happen.
However many you can eat in one sitting. In your case…1

Hah! I live for delicious things. However, other than a few exceptions I'm not a big sweets guy and I like my breakfast in the form of breakfast not a cookie.

I'm sure if I ask my wife she would say all of them and two on Sunday.

Sometimes when I'm at the store, I'll pick up a 4 pack of muffins, either Banana Nut or Blueberry. I've never touched the Chocolate Chip muffins. Chocolate is a dessert, not a breakfast food.

Plus, there are a couple of restaurants very close by, that make excellent breakfasts. The one has genuine Eggs Benedict, which is a personal favorite of mine, plus several other good selections. Another only serves breakfast on Saturday but they make Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, another favorite, with home fries. And they feature something they call Jamie's Breakfast. It's a big scramble with potatoes, your choice of sausage, bacon, or ham, eggs, peppers, onions mushrooms, and cheese. Holy cow! It is so good, and they give you a lot! It's basically 2 breakfasts for $6.95! Can't beat it!

Last edited:
Banana Bread or Waffle.

Sometimes when I'm at the store, I'll pick up a 4 pack of muffins, either Banana Nut or Blueberry. I've never touched the Chocolate Chip muffins. Chocolate is a dessert, not a breakfast food.
What do you feel about pistachio muffins? I do agree with you though about chocolate not being a breakfast food though my entire family would disagree and say that chocolate chip pancakes are absolutely a breakfast food.

I would go with a warm chocolate chip cookie with a ice cold glass of milk!

Not sure what Crumbl Cookies are… but I have a hard time with large scale pseudo bakeries…. Just never seem to have an authentic taste to them…. But truth be told - my father owned a bakery growing up and nothing could really compete…. @MattyD-MPLS can attest to this as well. So…. Guess I’d choose the milk chocolate cookie if I had to choose

They made the best long johns! Maple icing with crushed peanuts! I would love to have just 1 more.

Chocolate chip.

I’d go with chocolate chip.

The banana bread option looked good, but nothing is going to top the stuff @Stemmy66 sent me so no sense trying!

What do you feel about pistachio muffins? I do agree with you though about chocolate not being a breakfast food though my entire family would disagree and say that chocolate chip pancakes are absolutely a breakfast food.

I have never seen them where I shop. There's a specialty shop down in Boardman called "Maggie's Magic Muffins that might have them. My Mom was a big pistachio fan, so she would probably have liked them. When we were out in California visiting wineries, we encountered one that had pistachio trees on their property. I bought her a bag of them, and it was always one of my Christmas gifts to her. I've never really developed a taste for pistachios.

OK, just looked up their website, and Maggie's Magic Muffins does have pistachio muffins! So, the next time I am in that area, I will stop in and get one. Actually, I'll probably get several varieties because their ratings are through the roof! I love really good local stuff!

I would have to flip a coin between Banana Bread and Milk Chocolate Chip, or just get both. Those are definitely two of my food weaknesses.

The waffle looks interesting🤔

That classic sugar looks …yum

Old fashioned doughnut. That’s probably my favorite breakfast desert and that cookie looks amazing.

Anything doughnut flavored is in severe danger of being consumed by me.

The waffle for me.

Classic sugar would be the pick.

I'm not much for sweets but I would have a tough time passing in a doughnut of chocolate cookie. My wife would love the cookie with icing

Doughnut

Old Fashioned for me.

I’ll take a box of every one except banana bread !

Either banana bread of waffle! 🤤

Back