What did you shoot today?

Played a 2 man best ball qualifier. Top two net teams make it to the next stage which becomes a club fourball. My buddy and I ham n egged it pretty good, ended up T2 net and 4th gross. Fortunately we won the tie break conditions and will be part of the fourball team in April. My buddy carried a good portion but I had a few holes of my own. Drove the ball great but had just awful second shots, fun but frustrating.

Friday, 39/35/74.

First time breaking 80 this year and on the 8th try. Wasn't easy, there was some scrambling out there. But my new Eye 2 Glide 4.0 60° came up huge. Very difficult chip-in for bird, and got up & down for par on two other difficult shots (one a long sand shot). The 3 birds were nice.

First round of the year yesterday,
41/41=82 12FIR 6 GIR and 33 putts. Winter rust is a real thing for sure, did a lot of scrambling because of poor iron shots. Time to hit the range and spend some time.

Continued my run of blah mid-80s rounds yesterday with an 85. Just leaking strokes all over the course and not much is going right at the moment. Still, the scores are happening easy enough, so hopefully I will see a large drop in scores once a few aspects of the game start coming back around.

44/40 for an 84. 12/14 FW, 6/18 GIR, 31 putts. It was sunny and 58° when we teed off, 74° when we finished, couldn't have asked for nicer weather!

44/42 for 86. Par 70:mad: 37 putts, only hit 33% of greens, 69% fairways. burned edges and lipped out putts all day. Three 3 putts
I currently suck at golf, especially iron play. I can't get the ball in the airt the last few rounds, and when I do, it short.
I'm an angry golfer now and may putt my clubs away for a week or two.

9 holes for a 43. Miss a few putts. (17)

I also played the new to me TM r7 driver on a couple of holes. It seems to go a few yards farther than my gamer, but is not as accurate.

One good thing was I got to take advantage of a new course rule on landing balls in fairway divots. We can now lift the ball, repair the divot, then replace the ball on top of the repair. Then play on from there.

36-39 for 75 today. Went even on the front 9 again. Fun day

Played my 5th round since returning to golf and practicing seriously.

Played at Sunflower Hills in Bonner Spring, KS and shot a 53-44 for 97. Tying my personal best on 18 and breaking 45 on 9 for the first time.

Had 4 triples on the front 9. Only one double on the back. Ended the round with 4 GIRs in a row.

Fun fact: apparently this is Garret Clark's (Gm Golf/Good Good) home course and he has the course record at either 63 or 64. Solid course. Will be going back when it gets warmer☀️☀️

Attachments

• IMG_1610.jpeg
    IMG_1610.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 3
Played a course I have never played before. Did OK. Shot a 40-38-78 with 6 bogies. Burned the edge on 5 putts for birdie but just didn’t get any to drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played ok today considering the wind was 25-35 mph. Shot a 40-40-80 with 8 bogies.

76 on the sim. Driver and wedges were hot tonight.

Started off very strong. Was 3 under after 5 and then the wheels fell off. Went double/double and managed to shoot a 38-40-78 with the 3 birdies, 3 doubles, and 3 bogies.

Followed up Friday's 74 with an 87 on Monday. OUCH. I couldn't do anything right. It was chilly out there, and my back was stiff. Yup... that's my story.

But, thankfully... yesterday I went 40/35/75. 5 birdies was the highlight. Club Skins, 2 cashed out, but it was a day when 10 total skins paid. So they didn't pay much, LOL...

I had three 3-putts on the front 9 and carded 2 doubles on the day. The doubles and 3-putts didn't occur on the same holes. So, lots of missed opportunities to go very low on the day. Only 13 putts on the back.

Shot 12 over - four 3putts from 20 ft

One putt from off the green from 15 ft where i left it so short i had 10 feet essentially another 3 putt

Had two completely duffed chips that went one foot.

Missed a two footer after an amazing bunker shot…

Was rough

Positives lipped out a eagle putt n tap in birdie

Had two birdies

But also lipped out two birdie putts

Played in the first tournament of the year. Wasn’t mentally tournament ready but managed to shoot a 41-38-79 for solo third place in my flight. Should have been better but for mental mistakes. Need to work on that.

39-39 for 78 with 3 birds!

Only scored 9 holes today, left after 12 holes and 3 hours. Just ridiculous pace today.
39 for 9. 6/7 FIR. 2/9 GIR and 15 putts. TSR2 driver is just automatic, love it. Irons where not very good again but the chipping is coming back pretty well. Putter continues to be good, and getting the putts with in 3 feet of the hole no matter the distance. Greens aren't very fast right now but happy with the putter.

Shot a 40-40-80 with 2 birdies, 2 doubles, and 6 bogies. The wind was crazy and definitely affected my approach shots.

Went -1 under 35 on the front 9 then went 48 on the back for 83. The first 4 holes on the back were not bad with just bogies But I went south on some holes after that. I was thinking way too much about the score as I went. Still had a blast and learned some things I need to work on for sure.

Back