What did you shoot today?

Played very good today considering the wind. Shot a 36-39-75 with 1 birdie and 4 bogies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finallly broke 80 again with a 77 (39/38 = + 5). Drove the ball well and putted okay. Was +3 after two holes and was able to stabilize luckily.

Had 4 birdies today - a 4 on a par 5 and 3 deuces on Par 3s

First round below 80 in a while with a 39/38=77 (+5). Course was not my home course, which was nice and I was actually +3 after 2 holes. The new shaft in the driver worked wonders and I putted pretty well even though I didn’t hit a whole lot of greens. Let’s hope the mid-80s stretch is in the rear view.

73 (+1) on the sim today. Can’t wait to see grass again.

My round was ok today as I shot a +8. Played with a group of out of towners. The first 2 guys were ok and could keep the ball in play and brought their own clubs. The 3rd guy was younger and thought he could drive the ball 340 yds with rental clubs. He could not. lol

75 today at the home course (36/39 = +3). Things are hopefully starting to click again. Really hit the ball well minus one mental lapse on a par 3 where I took a double.

Hit 12 greens today, but could not convert any of my GIRs for birdies. Once the putts start falling, hopefully the score will really be low.

1709506472436.png

Man golf is so dumb sometimes. Played 18 and shot a 39-43-82 with 1 birdie, 1 double, and 9 bogies. Had four 3 putts. Some of the worst putting I have had in a very long time. Played an emergency 9 and shot a 33 with 3 birdies. The cool thing about today was a new member (joined 3 days ago) hit a HIO. Second one I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ooof, 97 for the first time out this year. BUT! Because of the lessons and swing change I HAVE to trust aiming down the right side and letting the ball come back in to the centre, same with irons.

There was a lot to take away from this first round out and it's all positive.

walked 18 today for first time in 15 years with weather in upper 40's . lots of puddles in fairways and bunkers after this past 3 day deluge. surprisingly the greens were faster than i expected but my putter was on fire . Had a 45 and 46 and was happy to be play idespite the course conditions and weather

First round of the year was played yesterday.

38/41-79 and im happy with it for the most part. Physically ran out of gas towards the end and finished with three bogies. Excited to get the season going and looking forward to seeing how the game progresses this year

(Yesterday) +11 82, 41/41. Tee game was fairly solid until the last 2 holes when I hit 2 quick hooks, one of which resulted in a penalty stroke and my only double of the day. Irons were solid as well, but short game and putting were extremely streaky, so it added up to an up and down day that overall was a bit frustrating. Beautiful day to be out in early March though!

1 birdie, 6 pars, 10 bogeys, 1 double. 7 GIR, 4 FIR.

Finally had a decent round today. Shot 38/39 for 77, par 72 at 6375 yards.

29 putts
44% GIR
79% Fairways

This senior citizen was on fire today. 73 (5,895 yards 68.1/115). 4.8 differential if we were in active posting. Greens were slow and bumpy. The breeze was a factor at 14 mph. Soft fairways made the course play long. Played with three other singles. I tried to act like I played like this all the time. ;)

I shot 40-39-79 today at Giant Oak GC in Temperance, MI. Hit 7 GIR, had 1 birdie and 31 putts. Highlight of the day was the weather,
which was 76* when we finished.....almost unheard of for NW Ohio this early in March!! Senior tees, of course....

1709593311794.png

43-41 84 (+12)

Everything was in the bag, from straight drives to snap hooks. I am trying to work out my irons that are pulling left, but it is a matter of yards, not 20 like months ago. Still, even with penalties and an 8, I stayed below 85. Last year would have seen something in the 90's for a bad round. My worst is better.

I shot a Jekyll and Hyde 91 today. We started on #10 and I shot a 50 (+15) on the back 9, then turned to the front 9 and shot a 41 (+5). Back was 1 triple, 4 doubles and 4 bogeys; front was 5 pars, 3 bogeys and a double. A 10-shot swing between the two nines!

Standing on the 17th tee (hole #8 for us today), I told my buddy "I'm 13 over right now. That's usually about where I am on hole 17 - except we've usually already played the front 9!". :LOL:

8C9A6C79-B73B-4C4B-B320-1B216A59BEF8.png

A 3-over 74.

88 at the Death Valley NP course. 42/46. Didn't hit anything real bad. Just got lost, and hit towards the wrong green. Cost me 4 strokes right there.

We drove out early to see the new lake a Badwater. Clubs were in the car, so it was a why not deal. It was funny watching people kayaking, and paddle boarding on a lake in Death Valley. Unless they get more heavy rains this lake will much smaller, if not gone by September.

The golf course has raised it's prices to $75 w/cart for 18 holes. The course was in decent shape. A lot of snowbirds were playing.

Almost didn't play, as they wanted to charge my non golfing Wife a cart fee. Told the guy that was a deal breaker. That I wasn't going to leave her in the car for 4 hours. He changed his mind on the rider fee.

Today I played for the first time this year and shot a 40 at Black Gold In Sugarcreek, Ohio. didnt have time to go 18 but just glad to get some swings in. cant wait to keep working on my game this spring. I have a lot to be excited about, but I also have a lot to work on. Here is to more nice weather here in Ohio!

Nice 81.
Missed 3 birdie putts left hanging on the lip.
2- Three putts, and 2 double bogeys, not on the same holes! Grrrr.
Best score in the past month by 5 shots, it's been a struggle of late.

Back