Broomstick Putters

I think long putters exist to support folks with back issues.

From the Tour level, I do not believe they should exist because I simply don't want to watch someone putt with it hahaha

I think long putters exist to support folks with back issues.

From the Tour level, I do not believe they should exist because I simply don't want to watch someone putt with it hahaha
1. I have back issues.
2. When we finally play some golf again, I will have a broomstick in the back just to hear you groan.

I tried the LAB golf putters now in pretty much all the different configs I wanted to. The broomstick DF2.1 was pretty good, but it takes much getting used to. The one where it finally 'clicked' for me was the MEZZ Max with a JumboMax grip, armlock. Clear improvement in consistency during the fitting. However I'd still consider it anchoring (to the arm) so not sure what to think of it at the moment. I do know that because of the DF3 coming soon to my fitter, I will wait for that and test / fit again. I may still test other brands too, the price of the LAB is just horrendous.

No problem with them at all, if it helps you make more putts have at it.

It’s another way to putt, think the anchoring ban was a poor way for the USGA/R&A to look like they were in touch with todays golfers.

I dont know how anyone can armlock. I feel all contorted and forced into a position that is not natural. It is really uncomfortable.

Armlock is one of those things you really need to be fitted for. Otherwise it can be HUGELY uncomfortable. Properly set up and fit it's usually not.

Armlock is one of those things you really need to be fitted for. Otherwise it can be HUGELY uncomfortable. Properly set up and fit it's usually not.
Yeah, I just couldn't get comfortable. wrists felt twisted and forced. Putting seems to rely heavily on comfort.

Yeah, I just couldn't get comfortable. wrists felt twisted and forced. Putting seems to rely heavily on comfort.
Still pondering the stick?

Back