Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Might go back to a heavenwood setup.

Freaking stand bags. Ugh.

Pfft. You love iron covers
Love to start fires with them.

On the bag, my issue is the Callaway Fairway+ has ALL the bells and whistles I want, but, the color choices are FOR ME a bummer.

So the idea of going to a black golf bag as it’s the only logical choice for me of the colors available, is a hard pill to swallow.

Wilson Dynapwr Forged and Cleveland Zipcore XL irons. Maybe a Darkspeed fairway with LINQ shaft.

Love to start fires with them.

On the bag, my issue is the Callaway Fairway+ has ALL the bells and whistles I want, but, the color choices are FOR ME a bummer.

So the idea of going to a black golf bag as it’s the only logical choice for me of the colors available, is a hard pill to swallow.
White bag…paint ball gun. Problem solved

White bag…paint ball gun. Problem solved
They don’t have an all white option for the + either.

Love the white with houndstooth option…but…they accented it in orange.

They don’t have an all white option for the + either.

Love the white with houndstooth option…but…they accented it in orange.
Houndstooth is not allowed.

Hahahaha, it looks so good though, but fair. 🤣

Freaking all black bag. Ugh.
Im reaaally struggling to find a bag. And, I dont have the headcover flair that you do to make up for a plain bag.

Hahahaha, it looks so good though, but fair. 🤣

Freaking all black bag. Ugh.
Put your children's hand prints all over it.

Im reaaally struggling to find a bag. And, I dont have the headcover flair that you do to make up for a plain bag.
I think the Fairway+ might be the PERFECT bag to finally keep me away from another Hoofer. It checks all the boxes, I just can’t believe there’s not even AT LEAST a black and white combo in the +.

I can make black work because the headcovers will be wild, but dang.

maybe replacing the cf16s i purchased from mpeterson years ago. definitely would be more of a "feel like it" move than anything else. mizuno 245 pro or 923 forged or srixon zx5/7 or wilson dynaforge or who knows

Golf is funny. I broke out the CMB’s with THP gold Recoil 95’s today in practice and absolutely put on a stripe show.

Golf is funny. I broke out the CMB’s with THP gold Recoil 95’s today in practice and absolutely put on a stripe show.
CMBs were pretty much iron perfection.

I have no ponders.. Just waits..

Back