Shot a new PB today!

Doubleb21

2022 Grandaddy Team 5150 member 2020 AZTHP Champ
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Well I beat my last PB by 3 strokes today and shot a 71 on a par 70 Course. I played with @MagicSpell and we had some rain and 20 mph wind the whole round. I had 2 birdies with 3 bogies and a lot of pars. I was scrambling well as I only hit 7 GIR today. The putter was on fire with 28 total putts. I had 13 total putts after 10 holes.

I normally struggle in the wind and today I had great tempo and didn't over swing. I did get myself in a bit of trouble on the 13th which is a par 5. I plugged into the top of the greenside bunker. I was able to get the ball out on the fringe and rolled the putt right by but farther than I wanted. I made the 5 footer coming back downhill to save bogie. My chipping today was great which helped with the 8 one putts I had.

I played one shot at a time and didn’t get ahead of myself. Walking to the 18th tee I told @MagicSpell i had a chance for a new PB. I striped my drive dead center FW and left myself 128 into the green, I hit my pw left of the pin and it rolled to the edge of the green. I left the putt about 3 feet away and drained the par putt center cup.

Here I my 2nd shot going into 18 and my scorecard.
IMG_5067.jpegIMG_5069.jpeg

Congratulations!

Congratulations player!! Awesome achievement.

Hope it's the first of many in the end. Your new reality. 👊🏻

Damn man! Doing that in wind, and going in to the 18th knowing you could break your record is damn impressive!

Congrats! New PB's are the best.

Congrats on the new personal best.

Very nice! Congratulations!

Awesome round brother, congrats!

Congratulations player!! Awesome achievement.

Hope it's the first of many in the end. Your new reality. 👊🏻
Thank you and I will keep the grind going to play like that. I learned a few things today and kept it together!

Love PB’s, great playing!

Damn man! Doing that in wind, and going in to the 18th knowing you could break your record is damn impressive!
Thank you and usually knowing i had a chance at something cool my brain would kick in and I’d screw it Up! I am so stoked to remain calm and just play one shot at a time. When my pw hit the green I had a huge smile!

Congrats - great round and way to finish the round strong!

Well I beat my last PB by 3 strokes today and shot a 71 on a par 70 Course. I played with @MagicSpell and we had some rain and 20 mph wind the whole round. I had 2 birdies with 3 bogies and a lot of pars. I was scrambling well as I only hit 7 GIR today. The putter was on fire with 28 total putts. I had 13 total putts after 10 holes.

I normally struggle in the wind and today I had great tempo and didn't over swing. I did get myself in a bit of trouble on the 13th which is a par 5. I plugged into the top of the greenside bunker. I was able to get the ball out on the fringe and rolled the putt right by but farther than I wanted. I made the 5 footer coming back downhill to save bogie. My chipping today was great which helped with the 8 one putts I had.

I played one shot at a time and didn’t get ahead of myself. Walking to the 18th tee I told @MagicSpell i had a chance for a new PB. I striped my drive dead center FW and left myself 128 into the green, I hit my pw left of the pin and it rolled to the edge of the green. I left the putt about 3 feet away and drained the par putt center cup.

Here I my 2nd shot going into 18 and my scorecard.
View attachment 9251269View attachment 9251270
Dude that’s awesome! I’ve never shot below a 77! That’s gotta feel awesome

Freaking awesome, congrats!

Good for you… congrats!

Proud Of You Yes GIF

That’s awesome. Congrats!

Congratulations!!!!! Great to see the game getting better by the day.

Wonderful! Congratulations! It also looks like you had a pretty good day chipping too.

Last edited:
Congrats BB! That is an awesome round!

Back