Callaway Pre Owned is dealin'.

sheepdawg

Member, Goat Acres C.C.
Reaction score
Handicap
10-14
So to celebrate spring I decided to retire my 9* G400 max and bought a Paradym 9* driver from Callaway Pre Owned. Heard Callaway was dealin' and though I've hit Ping drivers for a while I had quite a love affair with an old 8.5* Callaway Razr Fit many moons ago. The club was listed as good and by the time all the bells and whistles were added up it was right at $300.

Came today. The sucker is brand spanking new with barcode stickers, not a scratch, never been hit. Wow!😊

Don't know about the headcover.

Attachments

• 20240325_110954.jpg
    20240325_110954.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 27
  • 20240325_111344.jpg
    20240325_111344.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240325_111407.jpg
    20240325_111407.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 20240325_111419.jpg
    20240325_111419.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 20240325_111723.jpg
    20240325_111723.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 32
Almost always better condition than what's listen. Enjoy it!

Reiterating the earlier comments - Callaway Pre Owned never disappoints and always over delivers on club condition.

So to celebrate spring I decided to retire my 9* G400 max and bought a Paradym 9* driver from Callaway Pre Owned. Heard Callaway was dealin' and though I've hit Ping drivers for a while I had quite a love affair with an old 8.5* Callaway Razr Fit many moons ago. The club was listed as good and by the time all the bells and whistles were added up it was right at $300.

Came today. The sucker is brand spanking new with barcode stickers, not a scratch, never been hit. Wow!😊

Don't know about the headcover.
Enjoy it man!

Looks phenomenal!! Enjoy and hit it well!

Enjoy your new driver!!!

Just a small PSA, the white bar on the shaft should line up with the white bar on the driver head. This should be flipped.

View attachment 9251408
It's slick now. I checked my Heavenwood and it's on right. Must be the excitement. I fiddle with the damn Optifit hosel way too much on it.

Nice looking club, Enjoy!!

I've had similar experiences with CPO, I highly recommend them to everyone.

Love CPO. Have actually used them for clubs from other brands too because their ratings are much better than everywhere else.

I’ve never been disappointed by the condition of a club from CPO

Enjoy your new driver!!!

Just a small PSA, the white bar on the shaft should line up with the white bar on the driver head. This should be flipped.

View attachment 9251408
Nice Catch GIF by TripleCrownSports

CPO always over delivers. Enjoy the new driver.

Enjoy your new driver!!!

View attachment 9251408
Maybe that is why my 6h goes further than my 7w? I'll have to check when I get home, but otherwise at a complete loss.

Enjoy the new driver! Have always loved CPO. Clubs always in significantly better condition than what you'd think from the rating.

Nice grab!

Never been disappointed with CPO.

CPO is amazing. I ordered a set of the Apex pro 19 Dot irons in like new condition. What they sent me was a set of brand new double dot irons with micro grooves. These are supposed to be tour sauce only. Very nice surprise. I have gotten quite a bit from CPO and it is always in great shape. Never once had a problem.

CPO always has exceeded my expectations for quality.

Also not sure if everyone knows this, but they also have an eBay store. Sometimes they have the same items on the eBay store as the CPO site with even lower prices. Couple weeks ago there was a 7 wood on CPO for $100 all in that I was looking at. They also had it listed on eBay and ended up paying $85 for the same exact club. They don’t have all their clubs cross listed but it’s always good to check and see if you can get an even better deal.

Well it's not new anymore, just finished 9 holes.
Conclusions,
Glad I stayed away from the X. Had to put all adjustments on neutral.

Magnificent feel, much more so than the G400 max. No Ping clank.

Might be a tad longer than the G400 max. Not the 20 yards longer that the You Tubers claim, more like 5. It was cool and the ground was still damp so that's still open.

I hit a few sideways mostly left but I tried to overcompinsate and missed a couple right. Hit 2 drives on all driver holes.

I hit 7 drives on 9, no one behind me, I caught all on the screws but 2 all in the fairway but one left and it was the longest of the bunch.

The headcover has got to go.

Oh I'm not writing the same thing twice

Back