MLB Gladiator League

Also if I joined a fantasy football league and someone made the statement about rules I just did I would be laughing my ass off at what a sucker they were.
Jason Sudeikis Ted Lasso GIF by Apple TV

Finished my draft!! Whew. (Hate my team a little less)

My team seems stacked after all the 15 team ones I've done!
I couldn't tell you who half my team even is. Since I don't follow baseball, I just went with an outsider rankings list and picked accordingly.

Now I know what it is like when you have a friend who just shows up with a fantasy book with rankings. :ROFLMAO:

I couldn't tell you who half my team even is. Since I don't follow baseball, I just went with an outsider rankings list and picked accordingly.

Now I know what it is like when you have a friend who just shows up with a fantasy book with rankings. :ROFLMAO:
Yep. I'll be curious to see how my team turns out. I am not sure I used a proper ranking because I maxed out my pitchers around the 14th round.

Yep. I'll be curious to see how my team turns out. I am not sure I used a proper ranking because I maxed out my pitchers around the 14th round.
i did the exact opposite with pitchers and waited till later to finish them up. no clue which is the right way to go. guess we will find out.

This is my first year don't these type of leagues. Obviously your team staying healthy is going to be a huge part of where we all finish. Excited to follow along, been thinking about some midseason contests/prizes I could do.

This is my first year don't these type of leagues. Obviously your team staying healthy is going to be a huge part of where we all finish. Excited to follow along, been thinking about some midseason contests/prizes I could do.
Hmm that could be fun.

This is my first year don't these type of leagues. Obviously your team staying healthy is going to be a huge part of where we all finish.
That became my punt when I realized my team has zero power. I tried to get as many at bats as possible hoping the counting stats in other categories added up

i did the exact opposite with pitchers and waited till later to finish them up. no clue which is the right way to go. guess we will find out.

That became my punt when I realized my team has zero power. I tried to get as many at bats as possible hoping the counting stats in other categories added up
You guys had a strategy?? Dam professionals.

My strategy went out the window as soon as I realized my baseline targets were for 15 team leagues along with being distracted by being at a coaches clinic, so I decided grip it and rip it.

No, I didn't. I just kept picking the highest ranked guy on the list of rankings I used and it happened to be pitchers. I had no clue I was that heavy on pitching until Fantrax told me I would have an illegal lineup if I selected another pitcher. Had I had a strategy I probably would have paid attention to how I was filling out my roster.

No, I didn't. I just kept picking the highest ranked guy on the list of rankings I used and it happened to be pitchers. I had no clue I was that heavy on pitching until Fantrax told me I would have an illegal lineup if I selected another pitcher. Had I had a strategy I probably would have paid attention to how I was filling out my roster.
How scared of Eury Perez injury are you?

Season 5 Guys GIF by Girls on HBO

How scared of Eury Perez injury are you?
Who? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is a perfect example of my zero prep and having no clue about fantasy baseball.

health is obviously huge.
A wild card will be that we’re doing saves+holds, not just saves

Figured it out the first prize. Whatever team has the least total AB at the all start break will get a prize pack from me.

Back