MLB Gladiator League

I'm in if you have a spot left.

I don't know much about fantasy baseball, so I like the idea of draft and go.

Ok, let's fire this up.

2 questions:

1. What do we want for the entry fee?

2. Live or slow draft? Slow draft would have 2 hour timer with "sleep" time over night

Ok, let's fire this up.

2 questions:

2. Live or slow draft? Slow draft would have 2 hour timer with "sleep" time over night
I'll go along with whatever. I would lean towards slow draft just because of timing and the fact that it sounds like none of us have played recently.

Ok, let's fire this up.

2 questions:

If there’s an auto draft setup the slow draft is the way to go.
Otherwise I prefer a live draft

If there’s an auto draft setup the slow draft is the way to go.
Otherwise I prefer a live draft
We'll use Fantrax, you can setup autodraft on there, and if you time out it automatically goes to auto, but you can switch it back off.

I would vote slow draft also.

Ok, let's fire this up.

2 questions:

1. Less is more
2. Anything with an auto-draft option. I'm traveling a good bit leading into the season and its likely I will rely on that feature.

Ok, anybody horribly against this?

Sleeve of balls or equivalent value to the winner

Slow draft starting at 6pm EST on 3/22, 2 hour pick timer, sleep window from 9pm - 9am EST (can still pick during this time, just won't time out)

Love the prize. That’s smart

I think setting the minimum low knowing THPers and what they'll actually send is good. :ROFLMAO:
These are facts.

Just let me know where to be and what to do.

Are you going to update the 1st post with where to go for the draft and have all the rules setup?

This should be fun

In there like swim wear.

I almost want to get in this to see @bigbov 's swimwear! :D

I've been going back and forth about it. Haven't done baseball fantasy in a long time. But that slow draft autopick might be up my alley. If you have room put me in but no swimwear for me:ROFLMAO:

I've been going back and forth about it. Haven't done baseball fantasy in a long time. But that slow draft autopick might be up my alley. If you have room put me in but no swimwear for me:ROFLMAO:
I'll add ya

Back