MLB Gladiator League

I almost want to get in this to see @bigbov 's swimwear! :D

I've been going back and forth about it. Haven't done baseball fantasy in a long time. But that slow draft autopick might be up my alley. If you have room put me in but no swimwear for me:ROFLMAO:
One of these times we will have to take a golf/beach trip. I can rock a Hawaiian shirt and some Speedos my man!

One of these times we will have to take a golf/beach trip. I can rock a Hawaiian shirt and some Speedos my man!
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I'm on the road tonight, but I did put plenty of guys in the queue. i don't want to hold anyone up.

Good luck tonight guys....gonna be fun

Ronald Acuna off the board boys

I hate my team

Catcher run!

How do you find the scoring rules?

This has been a fun way to spend a Saturday morning.

I was worried I was going to cause a delay this morning because I had my auto draft set for queue only but I don’t even know if either of my auto picks had gone through when I woke up. Really enjoy throwing darts at a wall since I have no clue how to draft for baseball.

I was worried I was going to cause a delay this morning because I had my auto draft set for queue only but I don’t even know if either of my auto picks had gone through when I woke up. Really enjoy throwing darts at a wall since I have no clue how to draft for baseball.
It’s such a long season, that in a war of attrition throwing darts might not be the worst strategy

are we allowing trades???
Great question. I just assumed we would be able to and still run waiver but we just don’t have to worry about setting daily or weekly lineups. But I also could be totally wrong.

are we allowing trades???

Great question. I just assumed we would be able to and still run waiver but we just don’t have to worry about setting daily or weekly lineups. But I also could be totally wrong.
I assume no in this type league. It’s draft it and run season out I believe.

Is it no waivers too?

Where’s Cal Ripken when we need him. He’d be a top 5 pick in this format
He gets picked tomorrow in the 14th round.

Also if I joined a fantasy football league and someone made the statement about rules I just did I would be laughing my ass off at what a sucker they were.

Back