Finish this Sentence

For someone who has more time

Worthless if you don’t put in the work.

Undervalued

helpful.

valuable.

…..dating. Trick is to always set up the next one. Be careful, it’s a jungle out there.

Overrated.

dependent on a player’s expectations and honesty about putting in the work.

Great if you do your part in between them.

…. .not cheap but necessary at times.

Game changing.

foreign to me.

are useless unless the pupil has the right mental outlook.

only beneficial with a good instructor.

making my game better and getting me out of the youtube golf instruction rabbit hole.

Essential to long term improvement

nearly essential for improvement.

Great with the right coach. Catastrophic with the wrong one.
I was just going to share a similar sentiment. I have a buddy with a bit of an odd swing because of his physical limitations, but he was a very solid ball striker. He got free lessons with one of those point to point instructors as a gift. The "instruction" destroyed his consistency and and power at the same time. Months later we got him swinging with his old, natural swing again. Then I got an old school pro pal of mine with a great eye for detail and an understanding that we aren't all robots to give him a tune up. It cost me a couple of nice steak dinners, but it was worth it, those two friends are now friends as well. And my buddy is hitting the ball great.

Would be cool to get but are not really worth it for a guy like me, who doesn't have the time to practice what I've learn.

Talk about a run-on sentence

helpful if you find the right PGA teaching pro and are dedicated enough to make the changes stick.

Something I'm looking into after yesterday's round...

Expensive and not always beneficial

hard to fit into the schedule, but necessary.

Back