TEASER Dream Foursome is coming in 2020

Friendships may be strengthened or broken by this. Either way it's going to be glorious.
And some of us are just looking for a friend...

I've got 2 nailed down. Kev made a play for #4 but let's get real, nobody wants the weather he's going to bring.
I'd be upset but that's a legit point.

And some of us are just looking for a friend...

If ever there was a good place to find dudes on the internet to make friends with you're there!

This will be such a special event!

If ever there was a good place to find dudes on the internet to make friends with you're there!
I know I have seen that a lot on THP during my short time here. Making light of my situation, but for sure understand what you mean.

Reactions: KEV
I know I have seen that a lot on THP during my short time here. Making light of my situation, but for sure understand what you mean.
In all seriousness this place is an awesome place to make some great friends. Through THP and it's events I've made some very close friends that I talk to almost every day, if not every day. My wife makes fun of me for talking to my "internet friends" so much. THP has been a blessing and this Experience could be one that brings THPer's even closer together.

In all seriousness this place is an awesome place to make some great friends. Through THP and it's events I've made some very close friends that I talk to almost every day, if not every day. My wife makes fun of me for talking to my "internet friends" so much. THP has been a blessing and this Experience could be one that brings THPer's even closer together.
Thanks Kev. I'm really looking forward to my first THP Experience for so many reasons, but meeting awesome people that fill this forum is right at the top. I've seen events bring people together, and THP keep them together. I've joined a few other forums, but never stayed engaged or been this involved. Its because of the fun, respectful members here that I have remained.

Sorry for the sidetrack, now back to this amazing event with Ogio!!

Just getting caught up. This a very cool and unique idea. 3 buddies + Ogio + THP = AWESOME!!!

I'm picking up what you're throwing down. There's a bunch of us getting together in Tucson next month for the Arizona Unofficial Golf Outing and I'm so freaking excited. The golf will be fun, no doubt, but I'm more excited about meeting the people, man. I know it's not an actual THP event but for someone that hasn't gotten to experience one yet, it sure feels like it, to me. I can't wait!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks Kev. I'm really looking forward to my first THP Experience for so many reasons, but meeting awesome people that fill this forum is right at the top. I've seen events bring people together, and THP keep them together. I've joined a few other forums, but never stayed engaged or been this involved. Its because of the fun, respectful members here that I have remained.
Agreed, my friend. Especially that last sentence. I checked out several golf forums when I decided to get back in the game. This placed lacked one thing that none of the other forums did: the Richard factor. Such great people around here.

this sounds incredible and unique...looking forward to seeing what the wrinkle is and hoping it increasing my chances LOL

Ok. Ok. I get the hint. We‘ll discuss a pact.

So true my friend! Really excited for more details on this one. 2020 The Year of Awesomeness

Reactions: KEV
I have four options. But I am sure there are many.

1. Bribery
2. Base it purely on avatar
3. Chose only people that start with the letter Q or Z
4. Eliminate any that have "sent from tapatalk" in sig :ROFLMAO:

Im here to help :D
I've got a Q & Z in my name...:D I approve of this message!

For those wondering the wrinkle...It will be something along the line of one person in your trio must be someone you have not met yet.

For those wondering the wrinkle...It will be something along the line of one person in your trio must be someone you have not met yet.
That is an awesome wrinkle!

Something along the lines of, or exactly that? haha

A good way to expand your circle of friends!

I'm old and wrinkly, my whole group would be people I haven't met before but would like to. ?️‍♂️

Ok everyone let me know what I need to do to be in everyone’s foursome!!! Already itching to throw my name in the hat for another THP experience!!!

Back