TEASER Dream Foursome is coming in 2020

It's the Teaser thread, why are you destroying dreams?

You're saying that before I put in an entry, I can't do a contest to see who I include on my entry?

destroying dreams? Don’t be so dramatic all of the time?? I was just pointing the explained details I thought you had skimmed through

Thinking of who to pick?

Now this is pretty cool, you guys just keep thinking up of new ideas that are great!

Oh this looks AMAZING!!! What a teaser!

Wow, does this sounds cool. Makes everyone think about who the they would choose. That will be a tough decision.

destroying dreams? Don’t be so dramatic all of the time?? I was just pointing the explained details I thought you had skimmed through.

Being a Browns fan, I thought you would relate to the destroyed dreams reference.

Enough Banter, back to this amazing event, excited for signups and to see how 4 awesome THPers get to experience this.

#LetsGoBrOGIO

An experience unlike anything we have done before is coming in 2020. It will involve creating your own trio of THPers for a weekend of golf. Then we will send you on a trip to join me to showcase some killer OGIO gear, both on and off the course.
This THP Experience will be all expenses paid for the lucky Albatross Club members.
I know my threesome!

It's going to be fun watching the all the lobbying that'll go on with this one...

Being a Browns fan, I thought you would relate to the destroyed dreams reference.

Enough Banter, back to this amazing event, excited for signups and to see how 4 awesome THPers get to experience this.

#LetsGoBrOGIO

very original thought there ... #BrownsJoke

I know I’m excited to find out more deets!

This sounds like an amazing opportunity! Why's there always a twist? LOL

It’s mind blowing how the team at THP keeps coming up with more ways to rock our worlds. This looks unreal!

very original thought there ... #BrownsJoke

I know I’m excited to find out more deets!

After @Duffer Waldorf experience, I'm really curious to if the winner gets the SWAG or all 4 get the SWAG.

Man, the mind is racing, I think this will be tops of everyone's list next year.

Gotta love the new THP Experiences.

I dont think you do.
We haven't unveiled the wrinkle that will be part of the selection yet :oops:

Wrinkles? We love Wrinkles, she is so cute.

I dont think you do.
We haven't unveiled the wrinkle that will be part of the selection yet :oops:
dun dun dunnnnnnnn The plot thickens!

So awesome and stressful at the same time. This one sounds amazing.

Another amazing experience. Love how unique its going to be. Absolute must enter

So, just to confirm, the winner is picking 2 other people to go with them and you (@JB) round out the foursome? So, JB, Winner, Pick 1, and Pick 2? I realize there's a "wrinkle" that we still don't know about, but I'm sure it'll iron itself out soon enough.

So, just to confirm, the winner is picking 2 other people to go with them and you (@JB) round out the foursome? So, JB, Winner, Pick 1, and Pick 2? I realize there's a "wrinkle" that we still don't know about, but I'm sure it'll iron itself out soon enough.

Yes

Back