ANNOUNCEMENT Mystery Grab Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

My wife just facetime'd me and taunted me with the bag. These next few days are going to be BRUTAL.
Let your wife open it and post the video of what you got!!! you'll get to find out the same time we all do :devilish: . Also could be fun watching your wife try to figure out what some of the stuff is :D

that Puma shirt alone is worth the price of the bag. Great haul @tehuti

Great hauls from everyone so far!

I’m also taking note on how to video my unboxing. No upskirt shots for sure.

Looking good so far everyone, lotta great stuff in those bags!

Let your wife open it and post the video of what you got!!! you'll get to find out the same time we all do :devilish: . Also could be fun watching your wife try to figure out what some of the stuff is :D

I'm thinking if I can get a decent recording from a zoom call I might have her open it for me but still get my ugly mug on camera. Have there been many unboxing by proxy videos on THP before?

I'm thinking if I can get a decent recording from a zoom call I might have her open it for me but still get my ugly mug on camera. Have there been many unboxing by proxy videos on THP before?

We have had one or two.

Actually double I believe :D
Yes, it is a really nice shirt. I am very happy with what I got. Though I was hoping for some new grips like some of the others scored. :)

Do it! That would be very 2020 of you.

Yes, it is a really nice shirt. I am very happy with what I got. Though I was hoping for some new grips like some of the others scored. :)
That polo is worth more than a set of grips although both are very nice.

That polo is worth more than a set of grips although both are very nice.

I dont know. I guess it depends on the grips, although you are right both are really nice.
I think the grips run $7-$10 a grip, so it might be close :D

Hi everyone. No video, but here's whats in my bag

20200812_164352.jpg
PROV1 THP balls

20200812_164437.jpg
Titleist tees
20200812_170243.jpg
Motion wool socks
20200812_170305.jpg
KBS towel
20200812_170332.jpg
Claw glove in small
20200812_173754.jpg
Budget Golf Championship shirt in large

Some good goodies in there. I need a large in the glove and xl in the shirt if anyone has anything they want to trade. Thanks

I dont know. I guess it depends on the grips, although you are right both are really nice.
I think the grips run $7-$10 a grip, so it might be close :D
Either way both/either are great to get that's for sure.

Reactions: JB
I think there is a trading thread somewhere already for those that want to post up in there.

By the way, @richhoff those socks are AMAZING.

View attachment 8957598
PROV1 THP balls

View attachment 8957599
Titleist tees
View attachment 8957600
Motion wool socks
View attachment 8957601
KBS towel
View attachment 8957602
Claw glove in small
View attachment 8957604

Some good goodies in there. I need a large in the glove and xl in the shirt if anyone has anything they want to trade. Thanks
I very well may need a S glove, but don't have my bag yet for a trade, so don't feel left out

If anyone needs a Claw glove in Medium for trade let me know. The one I bought earlier this week is a bit small, but I received a large in my grab bag which is perfect. So I can trade the medium.

View attachment 8957598
PROV1 THP balls

View attachment 8957599
Titleist tees
View attachment 8957600
Motion wool socks
View attachment 8957601
KBS towel
View attachment 8957602
Claw glove in small
View attachment 8957604

Another nice haul. I guess that means all the THP ProV1s are accounted for.

Actually it was a US XL/UK XXL, but it fit me anyway. :)
I remember that shirt and talking about wanting to try the cloudspun material at some point, bc it has gotten great feedback on the forum...

Back