Search results for query: *

1. A

Golf Carts as Vehicles

I Live in the Adirondacks in a privat community. We use golf carts for various things. Mostly going to the Beach at the lake but also for getting mail and visiting friends within the association. We all have gas carts as Electric here just cant handel the terrain as well as gas ( I've had...
  2. A

Wet shaving

I reall like using a Brush and cup with shave soap to make my lather. It takes a little extra time but is well worth it. I am a member of Dollar Shave Club and have had good results with them. They recently changed their blades so I have to reevaluate but it looks promising.
  3. A

CONTEST Win the 2023 Callaway Golf Bag of Your Choice

Org 14 Navy blue/ Red/ USA hope I'm not to late to be in.
  4. A

Tesla - House Solar & Powerwall

All very good Ideas and I have looked into Solar. Unfortunatly because of where I live the amount of tree coverage in the Adirondack Park especially when living on one of the mountains or near a lake as I do Solar is just not practacal. The trees a so tall that in the Summer when we get most...
  5. A

Choose Your Wheels

I'm with you but I have to go with the EURO look of Panna Sports to match my Triumph
  6. A

CONTEST Win Ping Irons

Nice contest wish I could enter but I don't Twitter, never have. Good luck to all that enter.
  7. A

Official Golfing Weather Thread

After 18 inches of snow this past week, today we have rain and expecting a temp drop to bring another 8 inches of snow. No real complaints though because the Skiing has been great.
  8. A

What did you shoot today?

20 for 30 on the home putting mat, to much snow to go out right now.;)
  9. A

CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 4: The Mystery

Ball retriever, too many of mine end up in the H2O 😂
  10. A

CONTEST 2022 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Win Mizuno

TaylorMade R15 really could use a new Driver
  11. A

Sprained wrist on Friday- How long am I off the course?

till it dosen't hurt anymore:rolleyes: Just nrmember "RICE" Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. Feel better soon.
  12. A

Your 2022 grip of choice?

Going with the Winn DryTac wrap oversize. I tried SuperStrokes on a few of my sticks and I just didn't like the feel.
  13. A

Are your green speeds consistent?

It depends, Home local course yes, Course where my league plays, not so much.
  14. A

Do you use a scorecard?

I use a card when needed ( league, outings, etc.) but on an eveyday just hitting and enjoying the round, not really. As for the Garmin I pretty much just use it for distances.
  15. A

Favorite piece of THP gear

That little round handle that sticks on the back of my phone, actually thats the only THP thing I have with a logo on it and I really don't even use it because I dont like those things. Now if I had a nice Crusher Hat that would be cool.;)
  16. A

Would you play golf shirtless?

NO! I don't even go to the Beach on the lake I live on without a shirt. I lived on LI most of my life and I always wore a shirt at the beach unless I was in the water, once out of the water shirt goes back on. This holds true today at my lake. I would never, ever play golf shirtless
  17. A

Condiment Question

All good options but Salt alone is good enough for me.
  18. A

Random song thread

AC/DC, Highway to Hell on a bad day on the course, and Thunder on a good one.
  19. A

What rule are you most likely to bend..???

I have a problem with a lost ball in the imediate ruff, you know it's there, you even saw it bounce but you can't find it, your buddies can't find it. Drop a ball and play on. Remember, as weekend or weekday warriers we don't have for-caddies ,like the pros, to point out where in the heck it...
  20. A

What is it about Starbucks?

Starbucks,yuk. Too expensive and really doesn"t tast all that good for a plain old coffee drinker. Give me 7-11 or Dunkin' Donuts any time and where I live now Stewarts is the go to place.
Back