What is it about Starbucks?

mmmmmm @Space Bandito - that's my favorite - chestnut praline. the best latte out there. don't forget the whipped cream too.

I would be curious to see some of the annual totals spent at this place by their customers.

I would be curious to see some of the annual totals spent at this place by their customers.
I'm sure its outrageous. Very rarely have a I drove or even walked into one and there wasn't a line. What I don't understand is why they have such a stronghold. Other coffee shops aren't like this

I think its the small luxury of it…

It's not for me .but I do like the pumpkin spike frap.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Wife loves to stop and get tea. I will on occasion get a half shot of hot chocolate.

Starbucks,yuk. Too expensive and really doesn"t tast all that good for a plain old coffee drinker. Give me 7-11 or Dunkin' Donuts any time and where I live now Stewarts is the go to place.

But why are you calling us babe?

Well i need to introduce you to one of the funniest skits on the internet ...

BAT DAD!

I don’t get it…….but then again I’m good with 7-11 coffee or even instant in a crisis
I'd gladly take either of those before Starbucks. :ROFLMAO:

Their coffee is good enough and that's all I order 99% of the time. I usually stop out of convenience when I'm driving to work sites but I do actively try to find other smaller non chain shops.

Starbucks is the Devil!
I will never ever set foot in one of their shop.
The coffee is Swill!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Have never sought out to go get Starbucks, or hell even DD. I much more prefer the coffee I make at home.. plus it has the same markup as liquor lol

I'd gladly take either of those before Starbucks. :ROFLMAO:
I am sooo jaded on coffee it's mine, local shop for espresso drink or Starbucks... Others are junk.

Starbucks has never appealed to me.
But I'm also not a millennial or a soccer mom so I'm not really their target market to begin with

I don’t get it either. I am not a coffee or tea guy so I stay away.

I have been in one once and the smell made me sick. Lol. I am not a coffee drinker so definitely don't get it.

I have been in one once and the smell made me sick. Lol. I am not a coffee drinker so definitely don't get it.
had to laugh as the smell of starbucks is amazing not quite what a small local shop is but nothing better than the fresh scent of coffee!

I have looked for coffee scented candles for the house and none come close to fresh ground/brewed cup.

had to laugh as the smell of starbucks is amazing not quite what a small local shop is but nothing better than the fresh scent of coffee!

I have looked for coffee scented candles for the house and none come close to fresh ground/brewed cup.
I agree I love the smell of coffee

For a coffee drinker, I'm sure it is. The only reason why I went in there was because my wife (then gf or fiancee) wanted it when we were in Savannah. She never asked again as I probably turned green or something. Lol

Too bad it doesn't taste as good as it smells.

Too bad it doesn't taste as good as it smells.

It's miles and miles above DD, Panera, McDonald's, and every other chain.

One time, when I was selling wine wholesale, I had a winery rep from California in town who seriously craved a Starbucks when i picked her up. The only problem was that there were no Starbucks in the area! But, there was a local coffee brewer who was doing the "Starbucks thing" that made excellent coffee! I have never had Starbucks, so I guess I don't know what I am missing, So I don't miss it!

Anywaym this lady was ecstatic for the local coffee! She pronounced it better than any Starbucks that she had ever had, and was about half the price! Maybe some of you Starbuck's fans need to try some of your local barristeries! They can be really good!

As I sit here waiting for my daughter to get her pink drink for 20 minutes I started thinking…why? Why is there always a huge line and a slow wait? Why is this acceptable and why do customers continue to subject themselves to this punishment? Is there crack in the drinks?

I mean I like their coffee but I rarely get any of the fancy stuff. I find it so odd.
No idea. I’ll buy their beans amd make a vastly superior drink at home. The love affair with them….

Crazy.

Back