Official Golfing Weather Thread

First round in over a month:

1669041099302.png

Fun times on Sunday. 34 degrees with 35 mph gusts.
1669042360122.png

Was hoping to get in some holes this coming weekend. But there’s a potential storm forecasted for later in the week. Not sure if it’s rain or snow, but both would be a no go.

Looks like a window this Saturday close to 50 degrees. May have to get out

38 degrees now but 41 by 10am tee time for 9 holes!

Weather has been really nice in Central CA lately. This Saturday is our last Men's Club tournament of the year, the Ironman. They set the tees back, sucker pins and it's supposed to rain a half inch! We playing rain or shine and it will likely be the former!

This is tomorrow afternoon. But right on cue for Texas weather it will be 70 next Wednesday.
52783b33aa4fad8c74d64c28d772197a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After 18 inches of snow this past week, today we have rain and expecting a temp drop to bring another 8 inches of snow. No real complaints though because the Skiing has been great.

So this was this morning. Mid 70’s.

04ca25585d713e323eb475b12e5df63f.jpg

de2331396b7542e4dcf1ec7bebda0254.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was good to get in 9 holes on January 1st. Unfortunately I left my golf game at home. Of course the only good hole I had was a par on the second toughest hole. Everything else, except putting, was brutal.
3b122a0704546bbda9b4adf3523a0bb6.jpg

Last edited:
I have tee times for Sunday and Monday. But it’s supposed to rain both days.

Forecast tomorrow is a high of 67°, but it doesn't get there until 5:00 pm. Tee time says 49° and cloudy. I'm walking, so that's shorts and a vest or light jacket weather!

We got our 9 holes in, but it was in the rain.

It was kind ugly out there early, but the day turned out to be pretty decent. Cold and windy, but the rain stopped at least.

7c8cd16f3c3a8e3add1dbe46828d0e8e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are still about 80 days away from golf season and it looks like a serious cold snap is on the way. I’m not sad that this is my last MN winter as we will be FL snowbirds going forward.
912D8267-5B37-42BB-990D-285270E4272C.jpeg

Wash out today. Looking forward to getting to spring or I guess for us first fake spring.

We are still about 80 days away from golf season and it looks like a serious cold snap is on the way. I’m not sad that this is my last MN winter as we will be FL snowbirds going forward.
View attachment 9152300
Yuck!! I'm hoping to be in Texas by next winter!!!

what weather app is that?

Yuck!! I'm hoping to be in Texas by next winter!!!

What weather app is that?

Accuweather. I'm not sure it's any better than the other weather sites, but I like the layout.

I hope you make it to Texas next winter!! Luckily between now and April 2nd, my wife and I will be in Florida for another 27 days and at Mardi Gras for a fun-filled week in New Orleans. That leaves about 36 cold winter days remaining for us in MN before the average temperatures are back above 50º F and the golf season begins!

It's been cold for here ( highs in the mid 50's) for the past 2 weeks, with frost delays and the snowbirds are slowing play everywhere ( partially due to Overbooking tee times )
It's cold with snow flurries today. Tomorrow looks sunny and low 50's with frost in the morning and windy.
Weather trend is better later this week.

say you can't golf without saying you can't golf...

PXL_20230123_132615506.jpg

sadly that is not greyscale or black and white photo... just the color of Ohio Winter and my soul right now because of this weather

Played in the low 40s on Saturday and it was as cold as I would want to play with the wind.

Back