Search results for query: *

1. N

Budget: Garmin R10, Rapsodo mim2pro, Voice Caddie SC4 or Flight Scope Mevo?

Great input, but Scott F I was looking for an LM under $1K. I concur with you on your analysis and if I had the space available at my home for a dedicated golf sim room then I would have been looking at those LMs too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. N

Understand. Although I have the MLM2Pro based on your follow-up, the R10 might be worth your consideration. I think you only need the subscription if you plan to use their home tee hero courses. If not, all of the swing data is available to use straight out of the box. Sent from my iPhone...
  3. N

If you're not keen on paying for a subscription or playing courses, what do you really need. Do you want something for the driving range, indoors, or to use outdoors with a net? Are you focused on post-practice analysis? For me, simulating golf courses wasn't a priority because I don't have...
  4. N

Rapsodo MLM2PRO Personal Launch Monitor

I tried out my MLM2Pro at the driving range for a quick test and was impressed, especially with the impact vision feature. However, during my first combine session, I didn't set it up correctly and ended up using my driver more than I intended, but it wasn't a big deal. After the session, I...
  5. N

I picked up my birthday gift today. I will start using it on the range until I can get my net and mat for my backyard. I'm looking forward to putting this to use. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. N

I’m getting ready to purchase an MLM 2 Pro. Quick question: how many profiles can you have with the native software? I’m trying to have a profile for myself, and for my wife we’re in the backyard hitting into the net. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Plus GPS accuracy on the greens can be off by a few feet. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I record my distance manual (on my physical scorecard) as a backup and make post-round edits as needed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I think it’s time for the hole flyover release. I played a new course and having the ability to see the whole hole would have been helpful. Hopefully, that release is upcoming. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I think it’s time for the hole flyover release. I played a new course and having the ability to see the whole hole would have been helpful. Hopefully, that release is upcoming. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Agree Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Always take your charger. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Concur with your statement. I was a little frustrated with my putting accuracy when doing post-round review. I did a search and came across an article. I’m pulling out two sections because it explained a lot to me about what I should expect. GPS Chipset Accuracy Golf GPS chipsets have an...
  14. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I'd like to offer a suggestion without coming across as condescending. Re-reading the manual might actually help address some of the issues you're experiencing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Nope, I'm in the Washington DC Area. I thought about using manual putting but I know I would forget to mark my location with every putt. I will keep tracking my putting distances as a backup. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Today, during my round of 18 holes, I encountered an issue indicated by the "!" symbol while playing the back 9. I promptly checked my score and made the necessary adjustment. However, after a few holes, the "!" symbol reappeared, leaving me uncertain whether I missed entering my score or if...
  17. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I don't take any practice swings but I look at my watch when I have my club in hand to see if it's identified. I haven't had any issues with shots being missed that weren't a firmware issue. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I believe that happened to me yesterday. I couldn't find the hole to fix and just didn't it in post-round editing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Make sure to have a battery pack to charge your watch between multiple rounds in one day. I’m not sure a single charge will make it through 36 holes. I have a golf trip coming later in July and will have roughly the same number of rounds as you. I am looking forward to hearing about your...
  20. N

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I understand the reasoning behind manual putting, but it does seem to involve a significant amount of interaction with your watch during the game. However, I'm curious how manual putting improves accuracy compared to auto-putting, especially if the GPS signal seems to be the issue. During...
Back