Search results for query: *

1. livegolf

Reading, Pennsylvania Course Recommendations?

Hey Everyone! I'm attending a wedding next weekend in Allentown and hoping to play somewhere on my way before the festivities. Targeting the Reading area. What do you recommend? Golden Oaks looks decent. Thanks!
  2. livegolf

Canada Assistance?

Hey Everyone! I'm headed to Canada for a family vacation in September. Going to Mt. Washington and then up to Quebec City and down to Saint John. I'm trying to squeeze in a round near Quebec City and Saint John. Any recommendations? What are the top public courses in those cities or ones you've...
  3. livegolf

Sioux Falls, SD Courses?

What is within an hour or so of the city that I should look at playing later this year? Thanks!
  4. livegolf

List the courses you played in 2016!

Time for my usual thread to see where everyone golfed this year. That way I can drool over where I want to play if I'm in your area! I know some of you (looking at you CA folks) play some great places!
  5. livegolf

Playing every public course in your state?

Anyone ever do this? I see the goal of playing a round in all 50 states from time to time (I'm on my own journey there), playing everything in your county, but I rarely see much in the way of playing everything you can in your home state. Overall thoughts? Any ideas where I'd go to compile a...
  6. livegolf

Lighted driving ranges in Atlanta?

Whatcha got for me? I'm heading down on Wednesday and looking for a lighted range to get some swings in! Thanks! Oh... Closer to the airport the better
  7. livegolf

What courses did ya play in 2015?!?

I'm a course nut and I'd love to see where everyone played last year!
  8. livegolf

Pittsburgh, PA Public Courses?

Looks like a friend and I are going to head to Pittsburgh over Memorial Day weekend to check out a new stadium and watch the Pirates play. We are looking to play a couple courses while there, but I'm not familiar the golf scene in the area. Looks like everything is spread out. I know many will...
  9. livegolf

What courses did you play in 2014?

Post your list! I like to see what places everyone made it to :drinks: Lefty, philly, cpljohnst...you guys always place some sweet courses
  10. livegolf

West Virginia options? (Central part of the state)

A friend and I are trying to take a weekend trip here pretty soon and play 36 holes on a Saturday and Sunday at different courses. He is pretty flexible when it comes to courses so he isn't going to care...which is nice as I can pick everything. Here is what I'm thinking so far depending on...
  11. livegolf

North Carolina course conditions?

I'm interested in some golf this weekend and things are going to be a big soggy here maybe still a little snow on the ground. How are the conditions looking in say Pinehurst or Raleigh this weekend? I don't want to play if its going to be horrible. Thanks
  12. livegolf

2013 Courses Played

Someone did a 2012 thread last year. Where did you all play this year? cpljohnst's post on his year in review got me thinking I'm a course nut so I try get all around plus some golf vacations. River Ridge (NC) Kiskiack (VA) The Brookwoods (VA) Shenandoah Valley (VA) Blue Ridge Shadows (VA)...
  13. livegolf

Gulf Coast Courses? (LA & MS)

I am going to be in New Orleans for a week in late October and looking for some decent places to play within 1.5 hours. Thinking about spending a few days in Gulfport/Biloxi, MS. Thoughts? Thanks
  14. livegolf

Pinehurst value suggestions?

Thinking about trying to head there for Memorial day weekend and I really don't have the desire to pay an inflated about of money to play the resort courses. What else is good in the area without paying $100+?
  15. livegolf

FL Suggestions (Clermont to Ocala)?

World Woods and The Dunes come to mind in the general area as I have played those, but I'd like to try somewhere else. El Diablo any good? What else? Thanks
  16. livegolf

Course Review: Blue Ridge Shadows (Front Royal, VA)

I played here 2 weekends ago and below is the review that I typed up. Pictures included below too although the dormant grass, leave less trees, and fog don't do it justice. Blue Ridge Shadows is a course that I have been eye balling since I got to Virginia last fall. Since it opened in 2007...
  17. livegolf

Review: Dunes Golf & Beach Club (Myrtle Beach, SC)

The course is currently rated #47 on Golf Magazine’s Top 100 Courses You Can Play and has some history including holding a couple Senior PGA Tour events in the past. There was a heavy frost (oddly my time using the ice scraper this winter was in SC and not VA!) so I checked in and waited in...
  18. livegolf

Coastal Georgia Courses?

If everything goes according to plan I hope to make it to Florida for Thanksgiving. What good courses does the Georgia coast offer? I haven't quite decided on price range and not even sure if I will have time to play on my trip so just looking for some ideas. Thanks
  19. livegolf

Raleigh, NC area 10/20 and 10/21 weekend?

Is there any interest? The 21st is my birthday and I want to go out of state for the weekend to golf, but don't want to go too far so I think Raleigh would be good as that is about 4 hours from here. Greensboro could work too if there is interest there. I had plans to go book a time myself, but...
  20. livegolf

Review: Bully Pulpit Golf Course (Medora, ND)

I have seen this course mentioned a few times on this forum so mods, if you would like to merge this with another thread please do so! I played here for the first time on 09/02/12 from the black tees at 75.4/133/7166. Bully Pulpit is always rated as one of the top courses in North Dakota so I...
Back