Search results for query: *

1. allenpc28

Energy Drinks & Shots

Go with some preworkout supplements. haha. Get a real pump. C4 does the trick.
  2. allenpc28

Where will Tebow land?

Where do we think Tim Tebow will land? In the NFL? Canadian football? Professional missionary? haha. Possibilities and endless
  3. allenpc28

Bass Fishing

Any anglers out there? I can't decide what I spend more money on, golf or bass fishing. Seems like everyday im scanning for some new golf stuff or tackle warehouse for some new bass gear.
  4. allenpc28

Favorite music artists

Just curious what people are listening to out there. I'm a huge fan of Texas country. Ex: Turnpike Troubadours, Johnny Cooper, Casey Donahew Band, etc...
  5. allenpc28

Mini Tour Players?

Anyone playing or has played in any mini tours recently? If so, where? and did you enjoy it/find it worth it? I'm graduating college this May and wanting to spend the summer at least giving a whirl in the mini tour world.
  6. allenpc28

WTB: Bridgestone or Titleist wedges

Willing to purchase either Bridgestone or Titleist Vokey wedges.
  7. allenpc28

Rusty Wedges

Has anyone else been playing the same wedges for years and years and are now rusted? Do you think they now have more spin due to the rust or is it a mental/comfort bond with your clubs. I feel as though mine have gotten a lot more control over the years.
  8. allenpc28

SuperBowl 2012 early picks

Who you got going all the way? Dibs on San Francisco
  9. allenpc28

Looking For New Wedges

I am interested in getting a pair of new wedges. a 54, bent to 55, and a 60 degree wedge is what I like to play. I have had my vokey wedges since I could remember and I am willing to entertain the idea of some other brands. What have you had success with?
  10. allenpc28

Transition from cavity to blade irons

When you made the transition from cavity back to blade irons did anyone gain a ton of distance on their irons shots? I love the feel and workability, but I am still getting used to the new distances for my irons. I have always heard of people losing a few yards when making the switch, curious if...
  11. allenpc28

Bridgestone B330 vs. ProV1x

I was wondering if anyone had used both of these balls before. Long enough to have a legitimate evaluation of the two. You can read reviews and comparisons but my ProV1x is always the best ball despite what stats say. I have heard the B300 is a great ball, for 3 holes. Lacks durability. I can...
  12. allenpc28

Last Minute 2012 NFL Draft Predictions!

Let's have a little contest to see who goes top 10 in this year's NFL Draft. Here's mine. 1) Andrew Luck-Colts 2) RGIII-Redskins 3)Trent Richardson- Buccaneers (Trade w/ Vikings) 4)Morris Claiborne- Browns 5)Matt Kalil- Vikings 6)Justin Blackmon-Rams 7)Michael Floyd- Jaguars 8)Ryan...
  13. allenpc28

Courses in San Antonio, Texas

Going to San Antonio for a week or so next month and are wondering some good courses to play while down there.
Back