allenpc28

Reaction score
Handicap
None
Who you got going all the way? Dibs on San Francisco

1000 yrs away?! Typo maybe?

Tough to say who will be good in 3012.

I'm taking Sioux Falls for the 3012 SB! All the way baby! hehe

I'll take the NY Giants (didn't they win the 2012 SB?)

I'll go with the Beijing Pandas for 3012.

If we're talking the coming football season, I think the Patriots look pretty good.

I'm going to shy away from the obvious humor here, and just give you an honest answer...

Cleveland Browns.

Ok seriously, 2012-2013 season Super Bowl winner...... New Orleans Saints! First team to host a Super Bowl in their hometown! Plus we have Breesus signed!

Ok seriously, 2012-2013 season Super Bowl winner...... New Orleans Saints! First team to host a Super Bowl in their hometown! Plus we have Breesus signed!

The Packers frown upon your shenanigans.

I'm going to shy away from the obvious humor here, and just give you an honest answer...

Cleveland Browns.

Did you say Cleveland brown?

cleveland-brown-large.gif

I have to say that the Detriot Lions won't disappoint this year haha, I hope they make it to the Super Bowl for once hhaha

I'm going with my Giants.

New England. Unless we play the f***ing Giants, because they are apparently the only team we can't beat anymore.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Really I'm not sure. I'll just say the Oakland Raiders and pray that it's the Dallas cowboys.

The answer is of course the Seattle Seahawks and you all know it.

Cam Newton.

KC Chiefs of course! Hehe

WOuld love to say my Giants repeat but being honest I can't see that. SF 49ers will win it if R. Moss plays like it can and is not a distraction.

I'm taking Sioux Falls for the 3012 SB! All the way baby! hehe

Doooooode, I like your thinking! I bet we will have electricity by than as well

New England. Unless we play the f***ing Giants, because they are apparently the only team we can't beat anymore.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

That's true! :D

Nachos, guacamole and margaritas.

Oh, you mean the teams! I don't care, as long as there are nachos, guacamole and margaritas :D

Denver Broncos!!!!!! Who else? Go Broncos!!

Back