Search results for query: *

1. O

Slow play!!!

I feel I might step on some toes but this is just my opinion and we all know about opinions. Probably play about half my rounds as a single so while waiting I have a lot of time to watch the players ahead of me. It seems to me that a lot of players, young and old, are playing much longer yardage...
  2. O

Knowing your game.

Slow play. Seems that lately I've seen more people that are not very realistic about their game. Example, was behind a group this week where the man was driving his ball maybe 170-180 yards, he was the long hitter, and waiting on all the par four greens to clear before hitting and being 300 out...
  3. O

Blame Game

We played Saturday in three foursomes and a few of us text or talk about the round later or the next day. I sent our scores to one of the other guys and what I got back was about how bad the course was, normal for him when the round doesn't go well. Did remind him that we all played the same...
  4. O

Reading posts in forums then going out to play.

Started to add this to the alignment thread but decided to make a new one. Read the posts this morning about alignment then got to thinking that I could probably do a little better. Stupid on my part because I usually hit 11/13 fairways. Today had hit all the fairways 3/4 at the time. Was on the...
  5. O

Since I'm Much older than most on the forum I've noticed many differences. I'm 71. Have never called someone a dude, don't plan to. Have never said something was awesome, don't plan to. The dirty handshake got me to thinking about this post, am guilty but will do better. One poster said...
  6. O

ADD - Multi tasking

Had an idea this morning. Found out in my forties that I am ADD. Cannot generally do two things at the same time. Can't watch TV and carry on a conversation at the same time, miss something. Can walk and chew gum but can't golf and chew gum. Point being is that every time I start trying to think...
  7. O

Low spin drivers.

Going to show how little I know, two questions. Which drivers are considered low spin? Will a low spin driver maybe help a player with a slow swing? Understand a lot depends on swing type.
Back