Search results for query: *

1. Matthew

Contemplating Retirement - Describe Your Transition

We sat down our Edward Jones guy a couple of weeks ago. Still a long way to go but we're getting there.
  2. Matthew

Invented a Cocktail?

That's an athlete here
  3. Matthew

When did The Masters become THE major?

When Clif decided it would be. It's not what it is today because of boards, it's still by & large what Clif envisioned. Almost everything was for the put together for the patrons. I don't think any other Major puts as much thought into what their viewers want as ANGC.
  4. Matthew

Shallowing Move?

Hook City, population me
  5. Matthew

Shallowing Move?

I don't have a move that I make, it just happens. Get the club to the top, turn the hips, the shoulders come with them & the club shallows.
  6. Matthew

Official Rant of the Day

Changing accounting systems, over a weekend, before a new fiscal year & not knowing how to invoice within the new accounting system. The joys of being a sales guy.
  7. Matthew

Are spiked shoes necessary anymore?

I tend to wiggle a lot & prefer soft spikes
  8. Matthew

Movies with short “time” spans?

Titanic maybe, at least the majority of the movie.
  9. Matthew

How much are your yearly Golf Membership dues?

Home course, $40K initiation ($70 in '25) $900/month $18,500 assessment for the reno in July
  10. Matthew

Bouncing balls onto greens.

The original idea was running balls up the green, so yeah nothing wrong with it. Provided you take the correct line to the green. Should you figure out hot to hold a green, yes. High & "dead" or low & spinny are different ways of doing the same thing. But a full swing 8I is certainly capable of...
  11. Matthew

Worth it to go to the driving range in the cold?

My take as a grinder, the work you do when no one is watching shows up when everyone is watching.
  12. Matthew

Does your course have online tee time booking?

One does & one doesn't, both private. The one that does is kinda useless for me as we're non-resident members and can book a few days early with a call but not online. Our home course has the same system but no online option. It's annoying but at the same time, they tried online for the member...
  13. Matthew

Is this a golf shirt?

Nah, our Pro would have a stroke seeing that on the putting green.
  14. Matthew

Should every course have a sub-300 yard par 4?

I like them & think they add variety to a course much like an extremely reachable par 5.
  15. Matthew

Golf Balls at the Pro Shop?

From time to time
  16. Matthew

How long till AI fittings?

How would AI be used to address the all important way the club feels in your hands, at impact, etc..
  17. Matthew

Ugh....broke a window

Do the right & just thing, pay for the window. You didn't mean to do it, it was an accident & you're most likely not legally bound to do it but the decent thing to do is fix it.
  18. Matthew

Hatton signs with Liv

I don't think that's accurate. The world is a kind of a big place & golf matters in most corners of it.
Back