Search results for query: *

1. LEFTY57

Wtb; Lh Takomo 101 iron set

prefer regular shafts but would consider all flexs . gb
  2. LEFTY57

Takomo golf anyone try their irons ?

I stumbled on to this direct to consumer irons on youtube ,plenty of praise from many well know youtubers . I am interested in the their 101 irons anyone gaming them ? The price is outstanding . gb
  3. LEFTY57

WTB : Lh Taylormade Rsi 1 iron set

Looking for a set of left hand rsi 1 irons , prefer regular flex steel shafts but would consider others . thanks gb
  4. LEFTY57

Callaway big bertha 19 or mavrik or Epic 17 irons which ones

I am looking at buying one of these used iron Callaway set these three iron sets . Which would you choose to play? Thanks GB
  5. LEFTY57

Wtb LH Cobra forged tec iron set

looking for a set of 2020 standard length , prefer r flex shafts would consider other shafts. thanks gb
  6. LEFTY57

Ping 410 sf tec 3 wood off the deck ?

Looking to put a 4 wood in the bag to remove my 3 and 5 woods. The sf tec is 16* can move it up to 17.5* which would be perfect for me . With a lack of demos in the area I was curious as how easy or not to play of the deck. I am a lefty so 4 woods with a little draw bias are hard to come by...
  7. LEFTY57

For Sale New 2020 LH Cobra Xtreme 10.5 * driver

New left hand Cobra xtreme 10.5 driver . comes with stiff flex Tensei Blue 65 and Cobra connect grip. Sold !
  8. LEFTY57

WTB Looking for a set of Lh Cobra Tec Black forged irons

prefer regular flex steel shafts but would consider other shafts.
  9. LEFTY57

FS LH Callaway XR iron set 5-pw,aw with recoil graphite shafts

Very nice set of Callaway XR irons 5-pw,aw with regular flex Ust recoil 460 f3 graphite shafts and blue pure tour velvet style grips. ask 325.00 shipped obo
  10. LEFTY57

WTB LH Taylormade tour Preferred forged cb iron set 2011-2013

Looking for a set of these . Prefer regular shafts but would consider others. thanks gb
  11. LEFTY57

WTB LH Titleist TS3 driver or head only

looking for a 10.5 driver or head only would could consider a 9.5
  12. LEFTY57

FS Lh Titleist TS2 9.5 * Driver

<font color="#252C2F"><span style="font-family: Helvetica">Exe.conditon Titleist TS2 driver 9.5* , comes with head cover and wrench has only 5 rounds on it no range balls hit with it . Comes with r flex Adlida Rogue Max 65 gram real deal shaft plays 45" or Even Flow Blue 65 gram regular flex...
  13. LEFTY57

FS; NEW LH Titleist TS3 9.5 driver head

For sale New LH Titleist 9.5 Driver head comes with wrench and head cover asking 395.00 shipped **** Price drop Oct 21 375.00 shipped **** no trades please.
  14. LEFTY57

Fs LH Cleveland Launcher CBX combo iron set 4H & 5-PW,DW

FS very nice set of Lh Cleveland Launcher CBX iron Combo iron set 4 hybrid & 5-pw,dw with regular flex True temper Dynamic Gold Dst 98 R300 steel shafts and Cleveland tour velvet grips 4 Hybrid has Rmidsize egular flex MiyzakiC.Kua 6R graphite shaft with midsize Golf pride MCC grip and hybrid...
  15. LEFTY57

Fs: Lh Cleveland Launcher Hb # 4 Hybrid

For sale Very nice lh Cleveland Launcher HB # 4 hybrid , with regular flex Miyasaki graphite shaft. Head cover included. Asking 85.00 shipped obo
  16. LEFTY57

Fs LH Cleveland HB Launcher irons 5-pw

Mint condition Cleveland Hb Launcher irons 5-pw with Miyaski regular flex graphite shafts and stock Cleveland tour velvet grips . standard loft, lie and length SOLD !!
  17. LEFTY57

i need to back to some sgi irons to help my iron game help me choose a set

The last few years i moved a to player and gi irons , My constancy has fallen off . I want more help in an iron and more distance since I getting older , lost a little off the old fast ball. I played some of my best golf with a set of TM Burner plus & Cally XR irons winning several open and...
  18. LEFTY57

Just picked up a sweet heart deal on some Epic irons , don't know what to expect ??

I have only seen some pics of them , seen some reviews on youtube.. Snagged a set of showroom demo's for 850.00 shipped . I like Cally irons , had the XR's I hope these feel better than them with some more pop . Couldn't pass up the deal . Any way anyone got these in the bag ? Thoughts ...
  19. LEFTY57

WTB; LH Callaway Epic 5 wood

Could be head only , shaft flex doesn't matter , must be in very good condition , Thanks GB
  20. LEFTY57

Cobra King wedge or Vokeys.. opinions please

I currently have a Vokey Sm4 54* with F grind works well for me out of softer sand but it is time for some new grooves. I am considering buying either Vokey sm6 or Cobra king satin wedges to round the bag. I was thinking if I went the Classic grind would be similar to the f grind in the...
Back